The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

OH FFS. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on then, lads. Who lost the most? :lol: I only stuck a tenner on.

Me probably. Had some £45 on it :snod:

I lost £30 of my own money, £50 all together as I had the Bridgetown winning on too. :lol:

Fuck :okay: :lol:

At least all mine were from lucky as shit winnings the last couple of days :lol:

So was mine tbf, think I'm still just in profit thanks to Messi's tip and David's Dortmund tip.

1st (7) On The Hoof 14-1

2nd (3) Courage 5-6 Fav

3rd (9) Warcrown 9-4

10 ran

WIN £18.60

EX £43.00 CSF £26.85

Tote Place PL: £3.60, £1.10, £1.30

Tote Trifecta: £59.40

:okay:

A nose, it lost by a fucking nose.

Is there any chance of the horse being done for drugs cheating or something? 14/1, nee way it should have won :lol:

Steward's Enquiry!

Already weighed in. :okay:

Hopefully the Stewart's who are their can do something about it.

Spill the beans, Ali.

I wish I could afford beans.

:lol:

Remember the last time I joined in one of these anyway, was for Wolves/Villa to have more than 3 cards or something when Wolves were trying to kill people every week. There was 1 card in that match.

A nose, it lost by a fucking nose.

Is there any chance of the horse being done for drugs cheating or something? 14/1, nee way it should have won :lol:

Steward's Enquiry!

Already weighed in. :okay:

Hopefully the Stewart's who are their can do something about it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spill the beans, Ali.

Remember the last time I joined in one of these anyway, was for Wolves/Villa to have more than 3 cards or something when Wolves were trying to kill people every week. There was 1 card in that match.

Didn't some dafty lose £3k on that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do think we should do this again :lol: all get behind a really shit team in Azerbaijan or something.

It's been a class few hours in this thread to be fair. :lol: Forum gambles never seem to work though.

Neil had the right idea getting tips PM'd to him rather than them getting stuck in here.

Spill the beans, Ali.

I remember that gamble :lol: :lol: I lost quite a bit of dosh, nowhere near that amount though. This fucking forum, master of marketing, we're all so gullible :lol: :lol:

I do think we should do this again :lol: all get behind a really shit team in Azerbaijan or something.

It's been a class few hours in this thread to be fair. :lol: Forum gambles never seem to work though.

Neil had the right idea getting tips PM'd to him rather than them getting stuck in here.

Make me feel like a fucking whore why don't you?

Keep 'em coming. :megusta:

I'm still on for part of my trixie after having arrived late and backing the final 3 horses in Stu's tip.  Howay Porcini.

AH ACTUALLY, I think I've bet each way by mistake anyway!  Thank fuck I'm such a glakey cunt, howay Porcini.

Spill the beans, Ali.

:lol: :lol: I need to find that thread/page