The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Spill the beans, Ali.

I wish I could afford beans.

:lol:

Remember the last time I joined in one of these anyway, was for Wolves/Villa to have more than 3 cards or something when Wolves were trying to kill people every week. There was 1 card in that match.

Didn't some dafty lose £3k on that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember that gamble :lol: :lol: I lost quite a bit of dosh, nowhere near that amount though. This fucking forum, master of marketing, we're all so gullible :lol: :lol:

marky555 I believe. Don't think he's posted since. :lol:

I do think we should do this again :lol: all get behind a really shit team in Azerbaijan or something.

It's been a class few hours in this thread to be fair. :lol: Forum gambles never seem to work though.

Neil had the right idea getting tips PM'd to him rather than them getting stuck in here.

Make me feel like a fucking whore why don't you?

Keep 'em coming. :megusta:

Next one should be with you tomorrow. O0

Come on Gupter, how much?

It's too embarrassing.

I'll never be able to take a day off work again.

How many figures?

I've seen Ali's bank account on an N-O night out. I'm very willing to believe what he says.

Spill the beans, Ali.

Remember the last time I joined in one of these anyway, was for Wolves/Villa to have more than 3 cards or something when Wolves were trying to kill people every week. There was 1 card in that match.

I remember that gamble :lol: :lol: I lost quite a bit of dosh, nowhere near that amount though. This fucking forum, master of marketing, we're all so gullible :lol: :lol:

Was it last season? If so, help yourselves to try and find it: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,69510.0.html

Spill the beans, Ali.

Was it last season? If so, help yourselves to try and find it: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,69510.0.html

£3000 placed on Wolves over 1.5 cards. Shitting myself.

:lol: You're gonna make Ash feel like shit.

Was fucking Ash's tip too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spill the beans, Ali.

Please don't. :lol:

EDIT: Too late. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spill the beans, Ali.

£3000 placed on Wolves over 1.5 cards. Shitting myself.

:lol: You're gonna make Ash feel like shit.

Was fucking Ash's tip too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spill the beans, Ali.

Please don't. :lol:

EDIT: Too late. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:spit:

Alan Smith is playing for MK Dons, Huddersfield have to f***ing win.

Saying that, he'll probably score.

To spite us the cunt, will be one more reason to hate him.

To be fair to Ash, it was Stu that got the ball rolling with this Courage cunt.  But in retrospect, it was Towelie asking Stu for tips.  So it's all that Swedish bellends fault.  Fuck you Towelie.