The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Good run from wormy's, stuck around at midfield and then came flying down the final straight.

So, how much did you win?

Nice. :)

I'm holding tight to see. It's nowhere near on a level of Ryan's. It was £4.80 worth of bets spread on an E/W Lucy 15 ffs. :lol: Said it already but right pissed that this is my lucky 15 I put on half asleep last night out of boredom. Everything today were the ones I was hopeful for, yet this comes in. :lol:

EDIT:

£80.82 from £4.80 will certainly do.

Fucking rights

Just realised I've still got Roger's lucky 15 from earlier. Cloudy Spirit is in, so if his choice at Ludlow comes in it's another couple of quid.. Literally a couple but it's something!

Can't believe some mug tried to start a betting fred in GC. What the hell was that all about?! :dave:

EDIT: Congrats wormy and RyanT!

What fucking spunkface attempted that? Think you're seeing things, old man. Would never work. :shifty:

I know fuck all about darts. Whitlock and Taylor to win at 11/10 enhanced from 10/11. Worth the trouble?

Loving this keeping track business. Nearly £60 up since I started keeping track of all bets 10 days ago. Nearly £80 if I don't factor in £20 of my stakes was a free bet.

I won't love it when I'm down. :yao:

I know fuck all about darts. Whitlock and Taylor to win at 11/10 enhanced from 10/11. Worth the trouble?

Loving this keeping track business. Nearly £60 up since I started keeping track of all bets 10 days ago. Nearly £80 if I don't factor in £20 of my stakes was a free bet.

You still using that website?

You still using that website?

Nah. Set up a basic Excel sheet. I'm sure there's a much easier way to be doing it but it works for me. :)

I know f*** all about darts. Whitlock and Taylor to win at 11/10 enhanced from 10/11. Worth the trouble?

Taylor should win comfortably and Whitlock is better than Hamilton, but Hamilton seems to have the indian sign over Whitlock.

Clark to WBA?

I'm very tempted to stick a bit on Hughton.

Hodgson special on BetFred. To not see out his 4 year contract at 4/9. Tempted to stick a fair wedge on that. :lol: