The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Have £6.50 on Dortmund-Arsenal and Porto-Shakhtar both teams to score.

Had that and £15 on Chelsea as a single (which I'm sure you can work out has made me millions).

I'm very sorry David - what can I say, I have a gift.

:lol:

I'm sure David can deal with that loss, but it would absolutely break me.

Of course I can. It's part and parcel of betting.

Fucking hell. You remind me of the cheeky rascal invincible side of Mourinho. :) [/hope you're not a Mourinho-hater, as it was meant as a compliment]

I think it's well documented that I'm one of his biggest fans on here.

We're evens tonight against Benfica. A lot of people will jump on that I'd imagine. The team will be changed a lot. Chelsea on Sunday.

Will still be a win for Man Utd. Will probably go very big on it. Will wait for the line-up, though. I expect Rooney to play, I expect a good defence and I expect someone like either Berbatov or Owen wanting to show something.

Not so sure David. Evens is a very good price for Man U. Always puts me off.

Look at yesterday - the odds for Arsenal to win very ridiculus. Look how close they came. Same goes for odds on a draw in the Barca - Milan game - odds mean nothing in the end.

Added to that, the fact that it's the Champions League - away wins always seem to have very good odds compared with domestic championships.

We're evens tonight against Benfica. A lot of people will jump on that I'd imagine. The team will be changed a lot. Chelsea on Sunday.

Will still be a win for Man Utd. Will probably go very big on it. Will wait for the line-up, though. I expect Rooney to play, I expect a good defence and I expect someone like either Berbatov or Owen wanting to show something.

Well Vidic and Rafael are definitely out and I don't expect Ferdinand or Evra to play as they're all carrying knocks. Will be Jones, Smalling, Fabio and probably Evans but he picked up a hip injury at Bolton and isn't fully fit so the backline is a little stretched.

Cleverley injured of course so straight swap for Carrick and Anderson might be rested for Fletcher. I'd expect Nani or Young to be rested for Park or Giggs.

Fair chance Rooney is rested for Berbatov but I'm near certain Hernandez will play.

Will be a tight enough game. That's what I'm expecting.

Just checked the PL odds for the weekend in advance - the odds for a tripple of us, QPR and Man Utd are incredible. Will do it. QPR will have another week of training together, while Man Utd will beat Chelsea. And I expect us to beat Villa despite it being an away game.

Just checked the PL odds for the weekend in advance - the odds for a tripple of us, QPR and Man Utd are incredible. Will do it. QPR will have another week of training together, while Man Utd will beat Chelsea. And I expect us to beat Villa despite it being an away game.

I don't think any of those will win. :lol:

That's football I suppose.

I don't think any of those will win. :lol:

That's football I suppose.

Won't put lots of money on it but, the odds are too good to turn down imo.