The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Well my short term bets are looking decent with Russia winning, but Dzagoev scoring twice may ruin my Arshavin top Russian scorer bet. I'm sure others will knack that too tho.

Just realised, not got a single Russia to win the group bet, only got a straight forecast with the Poles. Going to kick myself for that, was supposed to put a Russia/France double on.

Anyway, good day in the end, healthy profit despite Poland fucking up. Got Russia in a double with the Dutch which will probably be my only bet for tomorrow. Russia's odds of 6/4 were ridiculous today like.

Decent opening day, hoped for a bigger profit but a profit nonetheless isn't to be sniffed at. Also a decent start to a couple of outside team scorer/group winner bets.

Decent opening day, hoped for a bigger profit but a profit nonetheless isn't to be sniffed at.

Pretty much sums up it up for me too. :thup:

Just realised that as well as the Russia/Holland double, I've got that Paddy Power special on Germany/Spain too, so definitely no big bets tomorrow. Although saying that, Holland -1 is tempting. :lol:

Decent opening day, hoped for a bigger profit but a profit nonetheless isn't to be sniffed at.

Just realised that as well as the Russia/Holland double, I've got that Paddy Power special on Germany/Spain too, so definitely no big bets tomorrow. Although saying that, Holland -1 is tempting. :lol:

Is the PP Germany/Spain offer still on? Saw that and forgot to bet on it. :lol: Fancy both to win.

Btw, I think I earmarked a few bets that included Russia in this thread in the weeks leading up to the tournament. Think the only bet I actually ended up including them in was a Russian/French final and even then it was only for a quid. Bastards better crash and burn after the groups. :lol:

Is the PP Germany/Spain offer still on? Saw that and forgot to bet on it. :lol: Fancy both to win.

Nah, was one of their Facebook 20 minute offer things, maximum stake was just a tenner too. Still, can't knock it at 4/1.

Ok, my Euro 2012 bets:

533.33€ on Russia (dnb). Returns 861.53€.

That's all my accys gone. Well, was fun while it lasted.

Anyways, don't panic. 200€ on Russia to win.

If they play anything like against Uruguay or against Italy they'll smash it. Do it.

Edit: Make that 300€.

Returns 1611.55€. In the end, little profit. Feared for the worst after the Poland result. Hoping for the best now.

My dream of doing 10k over the 4 weeks is on hold now, though.