The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Went £10 Spain/France/England, £5 Jelavic anytime.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx4jfBR6oINSe1q_dqxfZUz1sLsHHqscpUs0_ikN0es9i5NCDWVSics9ZvRA

That's that bet cursed  ;)

I might just stick a few quid on just to seal it's fate. :shifty:

Went £10 Spain/France/England, £5 Jelavic anytime.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx4jfBR6oINSe1q_dqxfZUz1sLsHHqscpUs0_ikN0es9i5NCDWVSics9ZvRA

That's that bet cursed  ;)

I finally had a winner yesterday man, I'm back on a roll! :lol:

Fuck's sake. Fucking hate putting a bet on something and seeing that there's a forum gamble on it. Nightmare; curse.

Fiver on Jelavic to score/Croatia to win. Really do fancy them this tournament.

There's nae forum bet on that :lol:

People not putting stuff on Jelavic? Was just going off the title...

I think our Swedish friend got a little bit excited; as Ryan_Taylor is the reigning tipster, his correct score forecast goes up as the 'forum bet' (:yao:) for today. I think he went Italy + Di Natale FGS. Seeing as how Di Natale isn't starting, there's a good chance this'll be void or just an Italy win bet :thup:

Italy to win.

€333.33?

BBC Sport commentator Alistair Bruce-Ball on Twitter: "Italy have failed to win their second group game at the last 5 major tournaments. Interesting or irrelevant, or both?"

Italy to win.

€333.33?

No. Need them in my accy, that I've done yesterday. Today, however, I found out that I still have some spare money waiting to get burnt. A bit complicated here... :lol:

Anyways, it's 100€ on dnb, 50€ on win.

I have not placed a single bet so far this tournament. It's just been a clusterfuck right from the start so I decided to wait until it settles down before diving in. Will probably go in on the 3rd round of games. Hope everyone here has recovered from the brutal stretch at the start.

Aye I didn't touch the first round of games, nicely in profit at the moment after yesterday. Nothing for me today although considering Jelavic anytime scorer.

Which is what I will do at the next tournament. Should have known better here, though, from my WC 2010 experiences. Got almost everything back that time, though. Same target now. Difficult.