The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

If France don't bottle this I can't help but want a draw, or at a push, Sweden to win. Would leave France a delicious 3/1 point clear for my main bet of them topping the group.

Cack odds but Encrypted Message at the 7:05 @ Navan won't be beaten.

I've £50 on @ 1/2

Lesson learnt: don't listen to Messi's tips. :yao:

You didn't? :lol: I think Messi's got the record of most tips on massive favourites to have lost at the horses in this thread. And on this forum, that's saying something. :lol:

If France don't bottle this I can't help but want a draw, or at a push, Sweden to win. Would leave France a delicious 3/1 point clear for my main bet of them topping the group.

Idiot. Forgot Ukraine already had those three points. :lol: So, hopefully, it's France a point ahead at the end of tonight. :aww:

I've £50 on @ 1/2

You didn't? :lol: I think Messi's got the record of most tips on massive favourites to have lost at the horses in this thread. And on this forum, that's saying something. :lol:

Doubled it up with France. Last, and only, time I followed one of his tips it won. Never again it seems. :lol:

I've £50 on @ 1/2

Doubled it up with France. Last, and only, time I followed one of his tips it won. Never again it seems. :lol:

:lol: What the fuck tip was that who won? Missed that. :yao:

I've £50 on @ 1/2

:lol: What the fuck tip was that who won? Missed that. :yao:

Was a couple month ago. Broken clock, twice a day, etc. :lol:

Early bet of the day: 17.49€ on France 2-0 / England 2-1 double.

Added: 150€ on England.

100€ on France.

Added 30€ on Carroll FGS England win.

This day certainly has some potential now.

There we go. Returns 200€. Added a 40€ double on France dnb / England dnb at HT, too. So, that's halfway there, too.

Jackpott if England win 2-1 and/or Carroll scores first goal.

2-0 England would be class. Didn't even have a single on the French, just the double with Messi's mare. :lol: Did have a tenner on the handicap though and at least my France winning the group bet's looking good.