The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

£20,000 on England.

Because you didn't post a screenshot of this bet, I fully believe you. Screenshots can be faked.

Is it one of those bets that just turn into a DNB when it's a draw, too? Good so if yes.

Anyways, I need and England and France win for 260€. England win with a Rooney goal for another 125€. Not that much but it would bring me into a striking position for the quarters/semis. Do it.

Cheers Rooney & England. Added to that, greater chances of England winning the tournament now (my remaining main bet) after avoiding Spain now. Decent. :thup:

Small stakes on:

Gerrard 1-0 @ 45/1

Rooney 2-1 @ 35/1

Welbeck FGS @ 13/2

Draw/France + England double @ just over 6/1

Parker MOTM @ 14/1

Tymoschuk first card @ 12/1

Rooney first card @ 18/1

1-1 correct score @ 11/2

Still saw me about £4.50 in profit.

Not really. Just wanted to see how far people would believe (even for a second) the (seemingly) insane escalation of stakes in here recently :lol:

:lol: think TNON had commented on this last week and ruffled a few feathers. It's always amusing when someone randomly comes along and starts claiming to have a betting bank of 5 figures plus - it makes you wonder why they bother posting their bets on N-O when they're clearly a seasoned pro :shifty:

I've said before that I only do sports betting during major sporting events and I'm betting just for the extra excitement. I have decent amount of money online all the time for other 'gambling' that I'm using but it is in no way a betting bank. I always ignored this thread until the CL-final when the epic thread title changes caught my attention. And I can stop posting my bets here so people don't have to think they are fake\I have a gambling addiction\it's just amusing\whatever else.

How long do Paddy Power usually take to pay out on their money back special? It was Rooney scoring right?

Mine hasn't been paid either if that makes you feel any better

Not really.

How long do Paddy Power usually take to pay out on their money back special? It was Rooney scoring right?

Mine hasn't been paid either if that makes you feel any better

Not really.

Fair enough.

I put this on the other day, two down, two to go.

1 England England v Ukraine

(Full Time Result) 19/06/2012 None 1/1 Won

2 Sweden Sweden v France

(Full Time Result) 19/06/2012 None 11/2 Won

3 Draw Czech Republic v Portugal

(Full Time Result) 21/06/2012 None 5/2 To Run

4 Germany Germany v Greece

(Full Time Result) 22/06/2012 None 1/3 To Run

Multiples

Bet Type No of Bets Unit Stake Stake To Win Returns

4 Folds 1 1.00 1.00 59.67