The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Paddy Power mobile needs to fuck off. Done a 4 fold accy with Villa and 4 teams I can't remember 'cause I chucked it together for the hell of it.

At half time, £2 would've won me £5.50 for 0-0 between Cardiff/Leicester. Only problem is, when I went back to use my winnings, there were none, and only the original £2. It didn't complete.

1-1 QPR/Villa would've got me about £7 for £2, too. But it wouldn't fucking go through either. Twats.

Paddy Power mobile needs to fuck off. Done a 4 fold accy with Villa and 4 teams I can't remember 'cause I chucked it together for the hell of it.

At half time, £2 would've won me £5.50 for 0-0 between Cardiff/Leicester. Only problem is, when I went back to use my winnings, there were none, and only the original £2. It didn't complete.

1-1 QPR/Villa would've got me about £7 for £2, too. But it wouldn't fucking go through either. Twats.

Same thing happened to me during the Villa - Toon match last weekend, when we were 1-0 down and all over them, they were offering 7/1 the draw and 14/1 NUFC - tried to cover the bets but it kept timing out/'price change'.

10 minutes later, it tries to go through only for Best to score :lol:

:lol: It's nuts. I know for a lot of it there's not much they can do. Need to verify you're not getting one over them in a split second they may not change their odds quick enough. But tbf, unless anyone can tell me they've had the same issues, it was mostly my shitty phone. The Paddy Power app just wouldn't load. By the time it had loaded, I needed to re-do it thanks to slightly changing odds. I will, however, blame it for not confirming my 0-0 Cardiff/Leicester bet when I know I hit confirm. :dave:

Anyone fancy an early dnb on us against Wolves at a tasty 6/5? Doubt it'll be around much longer.....

Only if my Man U -1, Arsenal -1 double comes off.

Had a lump on Norwich DNB @ 4/6 and a flutter on 1-0. Rolling this into the double.

Anyone got any CL bets on this week?

Tempted to take City at 15/4 like

Had a lump on Norwich DNB @ 4/6 and a flutter on 1-0. Rolling this into the double.

Tempted to put Zagreb DNB. Odds on Lyon are shocking.

Lyon poor this season like I havn't realy been paying attention? I was about to put them -1 in an accy until I read this like :lol:

Lyon poor this season like I havn't realy been paying attention? I was about to put them -1 in an accy until I read this like :lol:

Inconsistent tbh. Lost 0-1 to Caen, beat midtable Bordeaux 3-1.

Lloris getting sent off and giving away a penalty didn't exactly help them when they got beat by Caen, and they're still top of Ligue 1. I'd be very surprised if they lose tonight, fairly confident that they'll win. That said, I'm worse than Neil at betting so I'd probably stay clear from my advice.

I'm going for:

Braintree Town

Napoli

Derby

Lyon

Under 2.5 in Bayern Munich v Man City, Real Madrid v Ajax and Man Utd v Basel. £1 returns £16.64.

Dull Champs league group stage games please.