The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

What would happen to that bet if it stayed all those players on joint top scorer with 3?

I had Villa/Spain in the WC and just got given the pre-tournament odds on Spain to win the WC as there were a few tied on 5. I guess it depends which bookies the bet's with though.

Hi Stuart,

We thought we'd let you know that as part of our fantastic Euro 2012 Bore Draw Money Back offer, your account has been credited with the stake(s) from the following losing bet(s) on Portugal v Spain:

Portugal 1-0

Ronaldo 1-0

Ronaldo 2-0

:thup: unexpected bonus

Aaaand... with Cronaldo out, the Germany/Gomez double which everyone bet on is a little bit closer.

One positive from tonight. :thup:

That's what I was thinking but I think having Spain in the final kind of outweighs it.

250€ Germany @ 1.91

100€ Germany -1 @ 3.60

Can't see Italy beating Germany. Two days extra rest (even longer for Gomez\Muller\Podolski) and all the injuries\Maggio suspended for Italy. Probably add more tomorrow.

Guest Roger Kint

urgh stupid phone betting, thought i was out the office all day yesterday so put my L15 on via phone. Only went and selected a wrong horse in one race, checked the results in todays paper and was over the moon to see 14/1 and 18/1 winners until i checked my balance and it was £9.68  :'(

Guest Roger Kint

It jumped to £12.92 afterwards when i put todays bet on at 12, the fourth horse i picked was unplaced as far as i could see in the original bet, now promoted to a place  :lol:

Nevermind its mostly been wasted on another ew L15 for about £20k  :lol:

http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/534863_439483576072444_85686914_n.jpg

Is it you? Scoop your £400,000 winnings NOW!

Calling all ToteScoop6 punters – check your betting slips NOW!

We are urgently appealing for the mystery customer who placed a £2 bet in a Betfred shop in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne and picked the six winners of the Scoop6 races last Saturday to come forward...

Why so urgent?

- Firstly, you’ve already won a whopping £394,487!

- Secondly, if you don’t claim it before 2pm on Saturday you will miss your chance to go for the bonus fund and potentially win a further £251,996 or more! The bonus race will be the 3.20 Newcastle the John Smith's Northumberland Plate at Newcastle

“Usually punters are banging my doors down to collect their winnings and I’m really worried that our Scoop6 winner may not actually know they’ve won,” said Betfred boss Fred Done.

“I urge anyone who played the Scoop6 in the Newcastle area last weekend to check their tickets just in case they’re sitting on a massive windfall – especially as they only spent £2 on the bet!”

The winner needs to go to any Betfred shop before 2pm Saturday or phone 0800 028 4418. Betfred will also take the winner and their family to Newcastle Races on Saturday as VIPs when they will hopefully take their winnings to nearly £650,000!

http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/534863_439483576072444_85686914_n.jpg

Is it you? Scoop your £400,000 winnings NOW!

Calling all ToteScoop6 punters – check your betting slips NOW!

We are urgently appealing for the mystery customer who placed a £2 bet in a Betfred shop in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne and picked the six winners of the Scoop6 races last Saturday to come forward...

Why so urgent?

- Firstly, you’ve already won a whopping £394,487!

- Secondly, if you don’t claim it before 2pm on Saturday you will miss your chance to go for the bonus fund and potentially win a further £251,996 or more! The bonus race will be the 3.20 Newcastle the John Smith's Northumberland Plate at Newcastle

“Usually punters are banging my doors down to collect their winnings and I’m really worried that our Scoop6 winner may not actually know they’ve won,” said Betfred boss Fred Done.

“I urge anyone who played the Scoop6 in the Newcastle area last weekend to check their tickets just in case they’re sitting on a massive windfall – especially as they only spent £2 on the bet!”

The winner needs to go to any Betfred shop before 2pm Saturday or phone 0800 028 4418. Betfred will also take the winner and their family to Newcastle Races on Saturday as VIPs when they will hopefully take their winnings to nearly £650,000!

Holy shit. :lol:

Somehow, I got to this at work today and just thought I had to post it in here. :lol: :facepalm:

To the tune of "No Regrets" of RW. Had this "no more bets" in my head the whole day somehow. :lol: 

Show me a bookie

Where we all win

And we'd place our bets together

And not losing

I didn't lose my money it was

Mine to give away

Couldn't win my bets this time

No luck at penalties

And Ronaldo couldn't score...

No more bets they don't work

No more bets now they only hurt.

Need Germany for my bet of them to win the tournament, and also my Gomez/Lew (half odds)/Ronaldo top scorer bet looks decent, barring an Ozil hatrick or something tonight.

Got money on Germany qualifying from yesterday but tempted to back them further tonight if the price is right.

Edit: Just checked. The price is, I can confirm, not right. 10/11 to win in 90. Nah thanks.