The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Why are they ludicrous? I'd expect very long odds on arguably the worst side in the league - on a run of 5 straight losses - going away to a team who are unbeaten after 8 games and beating them.

Why are they ludicrous? I'd expect very long odds on arguably the worst side in the league - on a run of 5 straight losses - going away to a team who are unbeaten after 8 games and beating them.

6/1, though? Come on. There's definitely value there.

Fiver on Wigan at the frankly ludicrous odds of 7.2 (Betfair).

Scum.

Not scum. Idiot. If as wigan had any chance today... :lol:

Bit harsh. I've seen us fuck up enough times to know that we're too short in the betting today. Certainly wouldn't be putting €200 on us.

David's getting the drinks in tonight if Newcastle win.

.. at the Malmaison with all his chicks while we sit and wait at the Forth.

:okay:

:spit:

Well, we will see.

Still think its stupid to put anything on wigan. Id rather lose 200 on us than 1 on wigan.....

David's getting the drinks in tonight if Newcastle win.

.. at the Malmaison with all his chicks while we sit and wait at the Forth.

:okay:

:spit:

Well, we will see.

Still think its stupid to put anything on wigan. Id rather lose 200 on us than 1 on wigan.....

I hope we murder them, mate.

Guest Roger Kint

Stuck a quid on a ludicrous accy as well. About 20 teams in it. Billionaire if I win like.

Dont they cap it at £250k or something? You probably would have got the same winnings for 40p :)

Stuck a quid on a ludicrous accy as well. About 20 teams in it. Billionaire if I win like.

Dont they cap it at £250k or something? You probably would have got the same winnings for 40p :)

I was exaggerating like it's only 14,000-1 or something. I was let down before on a 10,000-1 accy by Wolves. They either scored or conceded in the last minute to cost me.

Guest Roger Kint

I was exaggerating like it's only 14,000-1 or something. I was let down before on a 10,000-1 accy by Wolves. They either scored or conceded in the last minute to cost me.

I have had a few that hit ladbrokes payout limit so i always drop the stake to find the minimum then put the rest on aother. Think the lowest i tried was 17p. Was astronomical odds