The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Guest Rey Mysterio

Barca win to nil again. Granada have scored 2 goals in 8 games. 1/8 for the win, 8/11 for win to nil, crazy crazy price.

Manu, Arsenal, Cardiff, Palace 50p £4.68

Manu, Crawley, Oxford, Shrewsbury, Gills 50p £8.17

Sheff Wed -1, Charlton -2, Manu -2, Sheff Utd/Dons draw 25p £63.59

Manu -1, Rochdale -1, Oxford -2, Preston 75p £30.92

If that 11/2 about NUFC to stay unbeaten longer than Citeh is still available...might be worth a free bet.

19/11/11 could be 'UNDEFEATED' (no doubt a clash of Hatton vs Mayweather proportions).

Alternatively/jointly roll over a £20 stake on Citeh/NUFC +1/DNB :undecided:

My workplace have blocked my betting website. I'm not going to have time to go home get changed for the match and deposit money/choose bets. :(

Phone?

Can't deposit money via phone - only place bets (and even then with great difficulty).

Bastard work cost me profit. :( I'm gonna nick so many pens tomorrow.

My workplace have blocked my betting website. I'm not going to have time to go home get changed for the match and deposit money/choose bets. :(

Phone?

Can't deposit money via phone - only place bets (and even then with great difficulty).

b****** work cost me profit. :( I'm gonna nick so many pens tomorrow.

which site doesn't allow you to deposit via phone ?

Good point, well made. I have a Betfair account knocking about, will use that.

Only stuck with 888 for as long as I have because they used to have so many freebets - they've now dried up.

Didn't realise mobile banking/betting was so common though. I know Monitise was making big strides in the mobile banking market - but thought mobile banking/transactions were very much still unsecure/hackable etc

Guest Rey Mysterio

I find Skybet, Bet365, Paddy & Sportingbet are generally the best for depositing on your phone. Ladbrokes, Victor Chandler, certainly Stanjames not so much.

Anyhow tonight will be taking us DNB. Was evs at Ladbrokes last night, was going to wait for confirmed team news but its down to best price of 8/11 already so diving in now I think.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Also, bookies such as 365 and Ladbrokes have us as good favourites to win the match yet are offering 10/11 for us to qualify with blackburn @ 4/5. Seems much better value than backing us to win the game @7/5.