The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

huh?

Apologies if you're actually French, just a simple language error. :-X

Say someone in here were to back Stoke to beat Newcastle on Monday, if you were to "lay the opposite" you would be laying Newcastle to beat Stoke, which would have the draw in your favour, but you'd essentially want the same thing as that person, as a Stoke win would see you win.

huh?

Apologies if you're actually French, just a simple language error. :-X

Say someone in here were to back Stoke to beat Newcastle on Monday, if you were to "lay the opposite" you would be laying Newcastle to beat Stoke, which would have the draw in your favour, but you'd essentially want the same thing as that person, as a Stoke win would see you win.

Ha, no, not French. Just a mong gambler apparently. Just thought bet and lay were synonymous.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Don't fancy any of the prices in the PL enough to back anyone but Norwich, Sunderland and Swansea seems the best three.

BlueSquare actually phoned me up the other day, offered me a £10 matched bet and some suggestions on what to put it on.  Ended up shoving it on their "enhanced" Liverpool/Man U double.  £37.50 if it comes off, if not I've got another tenner free bet out of it. 

BlueSquare actually phoned me up the other day, offered me a £10 matched bet and some suggestions on what to put it on.  Ended up shoving it on their "enhanced" Liverpool/Man U double.  £37.50 if it comes off, if not I've got another tenner free bet out of it. 

Would you only keep the profit off that prospective free tenner bet, or the stake + profit?

Would you only keep the profit off that prospective free tenner bet, or the stake + profit?

Don't quite a few places make you re-bet the winnings a certain amount of times before you can withdraw it? That's what I've experienced most in those freebie bets.

Bit devestated today, I have to say. 220€ profit this month. Probably will leave it with that and return next month.

So you won't be having a bet this weekend? Or on Monday?

The attempt to get a better profit that month?

AMBITION

Man. Never had David down as a pussy. :no:

You arseholes. :lol: