The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

ffs Man Utd. Hurry the f*** up and score a couple of goals.

It's crazy. As always, they look like they couldn't give a fuck. Quite happy to waste chances for the next half an hour...

The other 3 teams I have are all comfortably winning. Man Utd of all teams to let me down against Otelul fucking Galati at home? That would be pretty damn annoying. Can only hope Galati get a bit tired which is clutching at straws, I know. :lol:

Another reason to be pissed off if I don't win is how many results are very predictable tonight. Bookies will be having a bad night barring anything really dramatic happening.

Man Utd result will be raking it in for them if it stays 1-0. They priced the home win up very short and people went hunting for 'value' on the handicaps.

I have them -1 and -2, they're not going to score another :lol:

Another reason to be pissed off if I don't win is how many results are very predictable tonight. Bookies will be having a bad night barring anything really dramatic happening.

Man Utd result will be raking it in for them if it stays 1-0. They priced the home win up very short and people went hunting for 'value' on the handicaps.

The annoying thing is they're not going to concede either so that Galati get a shock point.

The annoying thing is they're not going to concede either so that Galati get a shock point.

Inj time 3rd?

Eurgh, I give up.

A combination of having to make more speculative bets due to smaller stakes and sheer bad look I've won one, yes one bet all season. Woeful form. That continued tonight with Benfica losing the lead tonight despite looking comfortable.

Always thought that Man Utd (-2) (I know, even I had money on that) was a stupid bet and that Man Utd (-1) still a big risk. Glad I've only lost 20€ during those 2 CL days. Just had those on 2 accys with a chance of next to zero of winning anyways. :lol:

Stoke @ 4/6 Draw No Bet

Maccabi Tel Aviv v Stoke Pending

Lazio @ 4/9 Win-Draw-Win

Lazio v FC Zurich Pending

Metalist Kharkiv @ 1/4 Win-Draw-Win

Metalist Kharkiv v Malmo Pending

Fulham @ 1/3 Win-Draw-Win

Fulham v Wisla Krakow Pending

Sporting Braga @ 5/6 To Win to Nil

Sporting Braga v NK Maribor Pending

PSV @ 4/6 Alternative Handicap(-1.0)

PSV v Hapoel Tel Aviv Pending