The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Hull 2 Liverpool 0.

Hull apparently playing some lovely football.  No idea about the strength of the Liverpool team.

Doni, Kelly, Carragher, Ayala, Robinson, Poulsen, Coady, Aquilani, Cole, Maxi, Ngog.

Guest Heneage

So back for us if the ref reports the sending off. Cool.

How's that work they've 3 more friendlies...

So back for us if the ref reports the sending off. Cool.

How's that work they've 3 more friendlies...

If you're sent off abroad and the ref reports it you miss 1 competitive game, regardless of friendlies.

How come the SPL started so early this season? Started 2 week before the football league starts in England.

Because last season they lost a lot of games due to the weather so I think they're having a break over some of the winter this year.

Guest bimpy474

How come the SPL started so early this season? Started 2 week before the football league starts in England.

Because last season they lost a lot of games due to the weather so I think they're having a break over some of the winter this year.

I'm sure they aren't having a winter break but are starting early so they dont have so many games midweek this season.

Our first friendly of the season against Hajduk just started, very weak lineup though.

Valdés, Fontàs, Armando, Lobato, Dalmau, Dos Santos, Thiago, Keita, Afellay, Villa, Carmona

Hajduk is much better tahn Barca in first half.