The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Can't deny we never deserved to win yesterday, however you have to ask questions if your team misses 2 penalties. I would've been annoyed if I was the defending team, if Arteta's pen had been given against me. But you have to ask why Samba was steaming in with his arms like that, he made the referee make a decision.

Regardless, maybe that's a slice of rare luck for us which could get our season kick started before November.

Guest kingdawson

Neil every time I see your avatar I think to myself, "I never knew that the Rock is a QPR fan".

what about cm punk?

Atletico Madrid against Osasuna started for 12 minuts ago. Don't know if it's on TV in UK. Still 0-0.

Think I'll watch that instead.  :lol:

Atletico Madrid against Osasuna started for 12 minuts ago. Don't know if it's on TV in UK. Still 0-0.

Still 0-0. The J-League game was better than this.

Man, i'm bored of MOTD punditry. "Where's that defense gone?" Swell analysis. Dixon tries to mask it with an irritated tone that almost passes over some kind of footballing credibility. It's actually just inane nothingness. Yawnariffic.

record it and fast forward everything but football, it's the only way

Oh and also, Jagielka has been garbage these opening 2 games.

Barkley, at 17, has outshone pretty much everyone else.

Don't get me wrong, I'm chuffed we won without playing well but putting it like that implies the next few games we will play well. Which, if we don't buck up our ideas, we won't.