The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest Heneage

Van Persie is easily one of the leagues most overrated players.

Dunno about that tbh.. as much as it pains me to say it, he is quality on his day.

And how often are those days? He's still dining out on that volley against Charlton.

Dunno about that tbh.. as much as it pains me to say it, he is quality on his day.

And how often are those days? He's still dining out on that volley against Charlton.

Is he bollocks :lol:

Mate last year when he came back from injury he was ripping most teams apart. He's a good player. I fucking despise Arsenal, as some of you may have guessed from my posts :lol: but even I can admit quality when I see it.

Guest north shields lad

Love watching this Manchester city side, and i hope they win everything this year. Theres nothing to dislike about them.

Really? :lol: There's nowt to like about them IMO.

Always got on with there fans for starters, very good players and there manager seems a decent person.

Guest Heneage

Mate last year when he came back from injury he was ripping most teams apart. He's a good player. I f***ing despise Arsenal, as some of you may have guessed from my posts :lol: but even I can admit quality when I see it.

I've never said he's not a good player, but he's not 'World Class'.