The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

I'm trying to remember I made that bet. I don't even think he's a bad striker but felt compelled to give some sort of promise since I've been taking note of other people's deals.

Barton basically he thought he got fouled, stayed down for ages and signalled "3-0" with his hands in front of the Wolves fans. :lol:

I'm trying to remember I made that bet. I don't even think he's a bad striker but felt compelled to give some sort of promise since I've been taking note of other people's deals.

Barton basically he thought he got fouled, stayed down for ages and signalled "3-0" with his hands in front of the Wolves fans. :lol:

Love the rascal! :laugh: Really surprised with that result. I know QPR have improved, but Wolves had been playing some decent stuff this season. Were unfortunate to lose at Spurs. Have to try and catch highlights of that match later.

I'm starting to wish we'd put money on it. ;)

Drenthe must start every match.

I never thought I'd see the day but Vellios changed the game. Stracq had a decent cameo too. Funny what happens when you play strikers.

Why did you sell Aiyegbeni and Beckford? Selling Aiyegbeni or Beckford would have been intelligent. Selling both seems unintelligent. Especially as Saha is an injury prone player seeing out his last days.

Our performance today was generally awful. But the subs firmly swung it in our favour. Drenthe, Vellios and Stracq all made big contributions. Drenthe injected much needed pace and finished his goal very well, Vellios was a handful and scored a brilliant header and Stracq did much better than I thought he would and set up Drenthe's goal.

Take note, David.

Drenthe must start every match.

I never thought I'd see the day but Vellios changed the game. Stracq had a decent cameo too. Funny what happens when you play strikers.

Why did you sell Aiyegbeni and Beckford? Selling Aiyegbeni or Beckford would have been intelligent. Selling both seems unintelligent. Especially as Saha is an injury prone player seeing out his last days.

I don't have a clue, to me it made no sense whatsoever. We're struggling up front then decided to sell 2 strikers, just bamboozling. I would happily have kept both, can only assume there were some big issues behind the scenes. Both can score goals at this level.