The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

All 3 Lancashire teams in the relegation zone now. If they go down, well, that's basically the death knell for football in the region as most of the locals will then start supporting United/City.

Average premier league attendances will soar if they all go down like. Good riddance to Wigan and Blackburn, never been bother with Bolton either to be honest. I think 1 of the managers will be sacked very soon, hard to tell who - Coyle for me though

Steve Kean's f***ing face man.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone with no facial expression. When he talks the only part if his face that moves is his lips. Weird looking bugger.

Hope he gets a new contract like.

On a plus point, Agent Bruce will survive a while longer, although maybe Man Utd will give them a hiding next week hopefully

Guest bimpy474

Steve Kean's f***ing face man.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone with no facial expression. When he talks the only part if his face that moves is his lips. Weird looking bugger.

Scottish, its the breeze, it freezes your face forever.

A controversial end to events at Carrow Road. Referee Anthony Taylor points to the spot when he spots a handball by Steven Nzonzi inside the Rovers box. I've seen the replays and it looks harsh to me. Anyway, Grant Holt steps up and fires home a late, late equaliser. Blackburn boss Steve Kean looks like he has just been punched in the kidneys.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Not just the one, but both, at the same time.

All 3 Lancashire teams in the relegation zone now. If they go down, well, that's basically the death knell for football in the region as most of the locals will then start supporting United/City.

Bolton would walk the CCC I would have thought.

Wtf's happened to Bolton anyway?

Someone on a Bolton board posted this:

There's no leadership in our team, there's no organisation. Our defence is shambolic. Some of our players are sub-standard. Some of our good players are injured, alright, but the others are left on the bench.

Our form this season has been bad enough. If we take the form from last season after Wembley into account as well, and extrapolate until we hit 38 games, we would be bottom. Not only bottom, but cast so far adrift that we'd probably be relegated with 8 games to go. I can't see any recovery in sight, neither can anyone else.

13 defeats in 15 Premiership games now.

Guest bimpy474

Aren't they in loads of debt though, firesale if they go down i would think.

Guest bimpy474

Wtf's happened to Bolton anyway?

Someone on a Bolton board posted this:

There's no leadership in our team, there's no organisation. Our defence is shambolic. Some of our players are sub-standard. Some of our good players are injured, alright, but the others are left on the bench.

Our form this season has been bad enough. If we take the form from last season after Wembley into account as well, and extrapolate until we hit 38 games, we would be bottom. Not only bottom, but cast so far adrift that we'd probably be relegated with 8 games to go. I can't see any recovery in sight, neither can anyone else.

Ouch, thats not a good trend.

More good results for us tbh.

Yep. Hope the scousers trip up too. QPR is a tricky game for the Spuds as well.

You get nowt for it and I shouldn't be arsed, but another one conceded by Citeh means we're two ahead in the fewest goals conceded category.

Doubt it. Most of our old guard would retire, and any remaining good players would be picked off by mid-table teams. We'd be left with a threadbare squad and our youngsters - though considering we never play them, I don't know how good they are. But, considering 4 players from the academy have broken through in the past 15 years, I'm guessing they're not great.

Plus, if we go down, it's almost guaranteed that we'll go into administration. Maybe that's what we deserve for trying to compete beyond our means.

Guest bimpy474

More good results for us tbh.

Yep. Hope the scousers trip up too. QPR is a tricky game for the Spuds as well.

You get nowt for it and I shouldn't be arsed, but another one conceded by Citeh means we're two ahead in the fewest goals conceded category.

:laugh: brilliant.

Crikey. Has Coyle lost many of the fans now?

Yeah. Obviously you get the knobhead knee-jerkers in every club, but I think most of the 'moderate' supporters are finally realising that's we're up sh*t creek without a paddle at the moment.

I think he's got one more game: Stoke at home next Sunday - now, if we can't beat a Stoke side who are 1) playing in Tel Aviv on Thursday and 2) have an atrocious away record - then his time has to be up then.

Guest bimpy474

Yeah. Obviously you get the knobhead knee-jerkers in every club, but I think most of the 'moderate' supporters are finally realising that's we're up sh*t creek without a paddle at the moment.

I think he's got one more game: Stoke at home next Sunday - now, if we can't beat a Stoke side who are 1) playing in Tel Aviv on Thursday and 2) have an atrocious away record - then his time has to be up then.

:nods:

So...what the hell is this BPL nonsense?

Drives me nuts. I'm not even sure if it's for British Premier League because Swansea is in or if the Premier League said it needs to be BPL for Barclays. Either way it is infuriating.

Coyle seems liked by the media, expect a lot of criticism from them for 'forcing out a good manager' if that happens. Can't sugercoat those results though and looking at the table, with your goal difference you're effectively already five points adrift of the pack.