The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest kingdawson

I quite like Ray like, cut out the first name stuff and his catch phrases and speaks with a fair bit of sense.

Agreed. Doesn't take himself to seriously and genuinly sounds like he's enjoying the game.

I quite like Ray like, cut out the first name stuff and his catch phrases and speaks with a fair bit of sense.

Agreed. Doesn't take himself to seriously and genuinly sounds like he's enjoying the game.

Definitely, especially when you heard some of the tripe coming out of Hansen et al's mouth during the World Cup on their paid for South African jolly up.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Definitely, especially when you heard some of the tripe coming out of Hansen et al's mouth during the World Cup on their paid for South African jolly up.

Lawro is the worse like, sounds like he's been forced to watch pigs eat shit whenever he's commentating on a game.