The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

If i was a spurs fan i would be absolutely livid with Foy

Absolute joke

Spot on!

The only positives I can take from this is the way we came back from an abysmal start to all but winning the match.  To get something from Stoke away is a tough ask when 2-0 down at half time.  But for Foy we would have achieved that. 

What comes out in the AGM tomorrow should be interesting.  Announcement of the new stadium is a certainty, there's a lot of talk about a deal with Qatar Airlines and Levy believing a couple of signings could push Spurs to a higher level on a regular basis.

The melted welly "I never complain about referees' decisions - I have not done it in 30 years of management, never. "

:mackems: I'm sure he'll be more honest in court. Yeah.

The melted welly "I never complain about referees' decisions - I have not done it in 30 years of management, never. "

:mackems: I'm sure he'll be more honest in court. Yeah.

Every manager under the sun does it to be frank... "I never complain about referees BUT <insert complain>"

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Watching College Soccer National Championships... and they have 'TV Timeout Breakzones'...

There's been a canny goal scored in it!

Watching College Soccer National Championships... and they have 'TV Timeout Breakzones'...

There's been a canny goal scored in it!

Watched it last night, they seem to have roll on roll off subs

Anyone expecting anything other than a dull match tonight? #Elcashico

I think it might be alreet tbh, Chelsea can't defend and City can destroy teams on the counter. An early goal would go down a treat.

Guest palnese

Oil Firm:

Cech; Bosingwa Ivanovic  Terry Cole; Romeu Ramires Meireles; Sturridge Mata Drogba

Hart; Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Clichy; YToure Barry; Milner Silva Balotelli; Aguero

As an aside, the commentary for the Athletic Bilbao vs. Racing game yesterday was refreshingly good. Actually talking about the respective teams, how they were setting up, talking about the form of the players, analysing certain situations. Yes, it was Spanish football of which I don't know as much about as English football obviously, but it felt like the co-commentator had taken the time to research some stuff. Makes a change.

Would be interested to know whether Gary Neville does his own homework/prep or if it's all scripted or prepared for him. Seems to talk sense either way, more interesting listening to him than 90% of other pundits.

I no longer think he's a cunt. Never thought I'd actually come to like Gary Neville, but he talks a lot of sense and is a lot more generous towards us than I ever thought he'd be.

Would be interested to know whether Gary Neville does his own homework/prep or if it's all scripted or prepared for him. Seems to talk sense either way, more interesting listening to him than 90% of other pundits.

I no longer think he's a cunt. Never thought I'd actually come to like Gary Neville, but he talks a lot of sense and is a lot more generous towards us than I ever thought he'd be.

I give it until March before he's spouting total bullshit on a weekly basis.

In his prime he was one of the most physically imposing players I've seen in my (albeit not long) lifetime. The term 'unplayable' gets bandied around a bit but he was.

Still good to see he has it in him i.e. last Wednesday but, obviously, he's past it now in terms of consistently doing it. Age catches up with everyone.