The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

How did this McClean guy not get games under Bruce, when they were really lacking a left sided midfielder?

I think MON brought him in.

So much composure and quality for a youngster .. theyve got a real talent on their hands

Enjoyed the match report from Goodison yesterday, on Soccer Saturday.

"Well Jeff, frankly in this 2nd half nothing's happened, even the 5,000 Tamworth fans have gone quiet although they've taken to booing Phil Neville for no apparent reason." :lol:

This mackem game is one of the worst I've seen in a long time, they are so poor.

I joke a lot of the time but we've had some absolute shockers this season. Even a Tim Howard goal couldn't hide the fact our game vs Bolton was offensive to anyone who follows football in any capacity.

This mackem game is one of the worst I've seen in a long time, they are so poor.

I joke a lot of the time but we've had some absolute shockers this season. Even a Tim Howard goal couldn't hide the fact our game vs Bolton was offensive to anyone who follows football in any capacity.

That match had some moments of quality (albeit not from the team you wanted), the Stoke match at Goodison by contrast was just soul-crushing.

That match had some moments of quality (albeit not from the team you wanted), the Stoke match at Goodison by contrast was just soul-crushing.

True, I remember you saying you watched it. Imagine cheering on the side who were the WORSE side in that game. :lol:

Actually, just to give some comparison, we played comfortably better vs Stoke than we did against Bolton. Solid.

It's been a magical season, Beren. Magical.