The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Swansea trying to a more patient game in the PL, not sure if it'll work, but they could frustrate a lot of teams and starve them possession. I lwould like to see a team with better players try this approach would be interesting. It's not rocket science what they are doing, just short little passes, if nothing is on go back, nothing too risky and perhaps Man Shitty not pressing them enough, is making them look better than they are. 

Routledge's on the bench for them lot btw.

Not sure he'll get into this team.

Nowhere near as direct and confident going forward as Dyer and Sinclair are already showing at this level.

Man Citeh would do far better without that negative prick in charge , ridiculous formation at home to new boys.

Done the same last season,  crazy defensive tactics,  with the forward players they've got available they should be steamrolling most teams in the league.  Ian Holloway would have won the league if he was in charge of Man City last season with his all out attack phylosophy built on the solid platform that City's defence gives you.

Swansea trying to a more patient game in the PL, not sure if it'll work, but they could frustrate a lot of teams and starve them possession. I lwould like to see a team with better players try this approach would be interesting. It's not rocket science what they are doing, just short little passes, if nothing is on go back, nothing too risky and perhaps Man Shitty not pressing them enough, is making them look better than they are. 

True. Interesting to see if they're so patient in possession vs Wigan at home next week.

It makes me laugh when I hear people say they wouldn't like to be like Man Shitty, they wouldn't want to buy success like that. Personally I would give my left nut to see the players they have in our colours. Wasn't there a story about Ashley turning down these bastards before they bought Man Shitty ?