The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

It's Europa League 1st qualifying round 1st leg time, man!

Can't believe Varteks Varazdin beat Lusitanos 5-1.

Really was a turn-up for the books, I've got to say.

Sewelly, what did you reckon of the game? I thought Lusitanos had it in the bag but they had a bad day at the office.

Pajacs sending off was the only downside in an otherwise great day for the Croats

Pajacs sending off was the only downside in an otherwise great day for the Croats

I thought it was a questionable decision. He should have got the ball but the ref saw it as a late, reckless challenge.

Yea, whether he deserved a red card or not was debatable, but it's definitely something he needs to cut out of his game, it just happens far too often with him.

You should've seen his red card against FK Shithead, no need for the force he used.

I thought it was a questionable decision. He should have got the ball but the ref saw it as a late, reckless challenge.

Looked like foul and abusive language from my angle.

Yea, whether he deserved a red card or not was debatable, but it's definitely something he needs to cut out of his game, it just happens far too often with him.

You should've seen his red card against FK Shithead, no need for the force he used.

It pains me to see some of the stuff he does, definitely should be kept out of the game. Safaric's second goal today, though, was a thing of beauty.

Guest Roger Kint

What the hell sort of name is Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavicur and why couldnt they play Ithrottabandalag Vestmannaeyja?

:harry:

It's a shame http://www.seeklogo.com/images/F/FK_Dinamo_Bender-logo-4B23DD1FFB-seeklogo.com.gif aren't in this years competition.

Never straightforward with that lot.