The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

There is an amusing sign in the crowd saying "CESC SIGN OR GO HOME TO w***" random.

Saw that too. :lol: What do they want him to sign though when he's still well within his 8 year contract?

Aye he has 3 years left... But I suppose a banner saying "Commit yourself to the club or go to play for your childhood club" doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Anyone know what happend at Gateshead - Carlisle today?

It was rained off! Heed won 2-0 at the 'end'

Callejón and Coentrao starting for Real Madrid in their friendly against Galaxy.

Any word on whats going to happen with Marcelo? I'd be royally fucked off if I was him.

Callejón and Coentrao starting for Real Madrid in their friendly against Galaxy.

Any word on whats going to happen with Marcelo? I'd be royally f***ed off if I was him.

Coentrao is starting on the left side of their attack so for now Di María is the one that should be worried.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Went to see Chris Hughtons (:smitten:) first game in charge of Birmingham against Cork City. Dull 1-0 win for Birmingham

4-4-1-1 with a 60 something minute goal from an advanced midfielder?

Any word on whats going to happen with Marcelo? I'd be royally f***ed off if I was him.

Coentrao is starting on the left side of their attack so for now Di María is the one that should be worried.

Hmm, fair enough but if I was a Real Madrid fan I'd be pretty ticked off, despite how good Coentrao is, if they were buying him to play as part of a forward 3. Maybe not so much on the wings like.

Bit of added defensive steel when they play against you on that side though :thup:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Some mackem game in Germany

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

O'Shea off with a hamstring injury, 34 minutes. Ferdinand replaces him...

4 year deal  :troll: