The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

McLeish is going to be a disaster at Villa.

No sense to their play, just lumping it long to Agbonlahor of all people.

I see Heskey has been brought on now. A much more sizeable noggin to aim at.

Menez is class.

They should just keep taking them. My dad told me a funny story when he was younger, playing in some regional cup it went to penalties. In that cup there was no rule to who had to shoot the penalties during a penalty shootout so he scored 16 or 17 for his team before the other team missed one. But it was only him from his team that shot and one or two guys from the other team.

Imagine that now a days in a world cup. The pressure on the player :lol:

Gervinho is going to be very good in the prem.

Did you hear Savage rubbishing him earlier, and then randomly commenting on his haircut? Completely clueless.

Really like the look of Frimpong too. Good strong midfielder.

Gervinho is going to be very good in the prem.

Did you hear Savage rubbishing him earlier, and then randomly commenting on his haircut? Completely clueless.

Really like the look of Frimpong too. Good strong midfielder.

didn't savage just completly discount him becoming the next Henry (hate that kind of comparison btw) How in gods name can Savage judge him, he probably never heard of him before Arsenal signed him

He's a complete fool.

His pace, trickery, directness and ability to take on his man time after time will no doubt stand him in good stead to be a class premiership player. I have high hopes for him and hope he will play from the left.

Frimpong does seem good and a good understudy for Song but he seems to lack the know-how of a Premiership player, he doesn't go to the ball as much as he should and also takes too long on the ball at times which could be dangerous.

How full of shit is Robbie Savage?

Jack Wilshere potentially better than Fabregas?! Based on what? What a tool!

Don't see how it is ridiculous to suggest Wilshere 'could potentially' be better than Cesc. :dontknow:

How full of shit is Robbie Savage?

Jack Wilshere potentially better than Fabregas?! Based on what? What a tool!

Don't see how it is ridiculous to suggest Wilshere 'could potentially' be better than Cesc. :dontknow:

I would hope he's not based it purely on that, there was a lot of shit flying out of his mouth at the time.