The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Ramires, fucking hell. Chelsea are such an improved team compared to last season bar their first 6 games last season.

Mata, Sturridge and Meireles will make this team real good.

Ramires look like he has improved a lot too, even if he missed probably the easiest goal he'll get all season.

Tbf to Torres that was a brilliant square ball, very unselfish.

It was a good pass, but I don't think it was so much unselfish as him lacking conviction to take it on - which is a little sad. Goal greedy strikers are good!

[Except Gervinho yesterday who was just a selfish twat! :laugh:]

Guest bimpy474

Tbf to Torres that was a brilliant square ball, very unselfish.

It was a good pass, but I don't think it was so much unselfish as him lacking conviction to take it on - which is a little sad. Goal greedy strikers are good!

[Except Gervinho yesterday who was just a selfish t***! :laugh:]

True he is very low on confidence in front of goal, he'll come good, matter of time imo.

It was a good pass, but I don't think it was so much unselfish as him lacking conviction to take it on

A little harsh. He didn't have room or time to comfortably get onto his right foot. Angle was tight and he had a clear view of Ramires and Sturridge queuing up to tap in.

Pass was the better play.

It was a good pass, but I don't think it was so much unselfish as him lacking conviction to take it on

A little harsh. He didn't have room or time to comfortably get onto his right foot. Angle was tight and he had a clear view of Ramires and Sturridge queuing up to tap in.

Pass was the better play.

No, it was definitely the right move to make - no arguments from me there, but in terms of mentality I question whether a striker full of confidence and beans would have taken it on. A piddling thing though.