The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

In all seriousness KD, will be fascinating to see how you start. Seems like a daunting first 6 weeks or so. Says a lot when your easiest home game out of the first 4 for you, is perhaps us on the opening day; and even if we don't play well, I still expect us to be difficult to break down. Fwiw, I'd gladly take a point the way things look currently.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Leeds look hopeless here, heard some say Leeds to go down and on this viewing its not a bad bet

Who have Leeds lost from their 1st team?

Leeds look hopeless here, heard some say Leeds to go down and on this viewing its not a bad bet

Schmeichel, Johnson, Kilkenny and Naylor.

More crucially though Somma and Becchio look to be out for more than half of the season.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Schmeichel, Johnson, Kilkenny and Naylor.

More crucially though Somma and Becchio look to be out for more than half of the season.

Hmm, should still do better than this. Starting to wish I had put Southampton to go up in the Predictions Thread now.

Guest kingdawson

In all seriousness KD, will be fascinating to see how you start. Seems like a daunting first 6 weeks or so. Says a lot when your easiest home game out of the first 4 for you, is perhaps us on the opening day; and even if we don't play well, I still expect us to be difficult to break down. Fwiw, I'd gladly take a point the way things look currently.

Well Sandro is out so we have zero bite in the middle (well providing Palacios is still out and Diarra hasn't joined by then). We also still have the most toothless strikeforce in world football so won't be surprised if you nick it.

How the fuck can we still have Jermaine Jenas , Alan Hutton, Robbie Keane and David Bentley on the books? it's just so depressing.

Well Sandro is out so we have zero bite in the middle (well providing Palacios is still out and Diarra hasn't joined by then). We also still have the most toothless strikeforce in world football so won't be surprised if you nick it.

How the f*** can we still have Jermaine Jenas , Alan Hutton, Robbie Keane and David Bentley on the books? it's just so depressing.

You not seen ours?

How the fuck can we still have Jermaine Jenas , Alan Hutton, Robbie Keane and David Bentley on the books? it's just so depressing.

Either wage demands from the players putting off buyers or maybe Levy's asking price, recall Kranjcar saying something earlier this summer that Spurs were asking too much for him

How the f*** can we still have Jermaine Jenas , Alan Hutton, Robbie Keane and David Bentley on the books? it's just so depressing.

You not seen ours?

You not seen OURS?

You not seen ours?

You not seen OURS?

;D

Guest kingdawson

Our 3 strikers combined managed 18 league goals between them the whole season and Pavlypieceofshit got 10 of them. Beat that.

You not seen ours?

You not seen OURS?

;D

Yes, you may have to resort to playing Shola and Lovenkrands, but just think: you don't have to play Victor "1 in 10" Anichebe. The same player who scored an impressive 0 goals last year.

Our 3 strikers combined managed 18 league goals between them the whole season and Pavlypieceofshit got 10 of them. Beat that.

Beckford, Saha and Anichebe got 15. Ner ner ner.

Guest kingdawson

Beckford, Saha and Anichebe got 15. Ner ner ner.

Sorry i forgot to add Robbi Keane to the mix. He managed 0 goals with us and 1 for spammers.

Guest kingdawson

One thing i'm excited about is having Kyle Walker on the right. Him and Lennon on that side can be unstoppable.