The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Earnshaw and Miller is never going to work for Cardiff, they are both too selfish to be able to work together. Either one of them would rather shoot from 40 yards out rather then pass to the other or someone else who is closer to goal and has a clear chance.

Why is Howard Webb reffing this?

Why not?

He's a Premier League ref, so might not let as much go as a regular Championship referee (or will let too much go by trying too hard) and he'll be pally with most of the West Ham players. I wouldn't be too happy if I was Cardiff.

I guess, but he's done plenty of championship games before. Good point though.

Earnshaw and Miller is never going to work for Cardiff, they are both too selfish to be able to work together. Either one of them would rather shoot from 40 yards out rather then pass to the other or someone else who is closer to goal and has a clear chance.

I don't think I have ever seen Kenny Miller attempt a long range shot.

...apart from that one he beat us with at Pride Park. :lol:

Which is why they are not playing in the PL.

Considering this is two of the best teams, neither seems to be able to pass over any distance or chase any loose balls. Parker looks meh too, despite the commentators waxing lyrical about him. I fancy any of the PL sides would thrash either of these teams. The amount of wild passes and shots is just unreal.

...apart from that one he beat us with at Pride Park. :lol:

Hmm... yes, but he doesn't do it often at all, honest.

Matty Taylor is such a brilliant signing for an Allardyce side, like. He's the only player on the pitch who has accurately pinged a half-pitch length diagonal ball so far, been amusing watching James Tomkins booting it out of play every time.

Nolan's barely touched the ball.

And what the fuck that intermittent whistling in the Wham crowd?

Almost as annoying as the blowing bubbles song. I hate it when you can hear one guy whistle who isn't right next to you, it means that theirs fuck all of an atmosphere.