The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest CheickMansour

Don't think I'll bother watching the rest of this now the rain has started. Can only get worse.

On an unrelated note, Freddie Sears is terrible. Can't believe he used to be hyped up so much.

#MCFC team v #MUFC: Hart; Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov; De Jong, Yaya Toure, Milner; Silva, Dzeko, Balotelli.

#MUFC team De Gea, Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic ©, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Anderson, Young, Rooney, Welbeck

Citeh to win, I reckon.

#MCFC team v #MUFC: Hart; Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov; De Jong, Yaya Toure, Milner; Silva, Dzeko, Balotelli.

#MUFC team De Gea, Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic ©, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Anderson, Young, Rooney, Welbeck

Citeh to win, I reckon.

Meh, Agüero not starting. Guess it was to be expected.

Nolan is an absolute passenger here.

Don't worry he'll somehow manage to score and tomorrow's headlines will be. "Hahaha Newcastle, Nolan becomes a West Ham legend as the ball hits his arse and somehow goes over the line, I bet you wish you didn't sell now e? you stupid Norther monkey's".

They aren't going to

West Ham need a player who can run at the fullbacks if they are to win the league like imo, theres too many draws in this team.

Routledge would have been a decent signing for them.

Yeah, they'd have been far better taking Routlege than Nolan. Not that Nolan wasn't a good signing like.