The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Wolves are going down.

They do seem pretty s*** like, Wigan and Blackburn plus one of the 3 promoted teams will have something to say about it though in my opinion.

I'm afraid they yet again will manage it by the skin of their teeth and torture the rest of us and knees and ankles all over England for a third season straight.

Wonder how Dorus de Vries feels. Sitting on the bench as his old team rips his new one apart.

Makes me laugh that story, what the hell did he think he was doing when he made that decision?

Probably making significantly more money. Only explanation.

Guest Heneage

Wonder how Dorus de Vries feels. Sitting on the bench as his old team rips his new one apart.

Makes me laugh that story, what the hell did he think he was doing when he made that decision?

Looking at his Wiki, he joined them in League 1 after playing for lower end Dutch sides so I'm going to presume he wasn't on great money. I'd not be surprised if he hasn't tripled or quadrupled his wage at Wolves.

Guest Haris Vuckic

What  a goal

duh duh duh duh duh duh  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance: :dance: :yorkie: :yorkie:

dance magic dance TUNE!