The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Well, if we brush off Sevilla later tonight it will be a confirmation that we are in for another boring 30-week sprint between the two of us.

Genuine question here; does it ever get a tad dull being comfortably the best of the best? Knowing that you're absolutely incredible and should win absolutely every single game you go into, must deter from the excitement/anticipation a bit? Obviously, i'm aware that you can turn it on its head and say it's the most exciting thing ever, looking forward to a masterclass every week. Just interested.

Well, if we brush off Sevilla later tonight it will be a confirmation that we are in for another boring 30-week sprint between the two of us.

Genuine question here; does it ever get a tad dull being comfortably the best of the best? Knowing that you're absolutely incredible and should win absolutely every single game you go into, must deter from the excitement/anticipation a bit? Obviously, i'm aware that you can turn it on its head and say it's the most exciting thing ever, looking forward to a masterclass every week. Just interested.

The football is the best I have watched in my life, and wouldn't change it for anything. So just the expectation of that keeps me pumped all week. But the championship is - as you say - rather boring. Put it that way, I'd prefer the other teams to be stronger than both of us weaker, and regain some competitiveness.