The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

"From Andy LFC, via text: "Sick of constant comments on Suarez and the possible dives. Appreciate the lads hunger and talent."

Yeah... Therein lies the whole problem. Can't see the game being cured of those kind of players any time soon. :(

Guest bimpy474

I meant the Reid handball, the Thomas challenge was clumsy though.

Ahhhh sorry mate, 50/50 that handball, not like he put his hand out on purpose, this accidental/not accidental is totally cack.

Common sense and leave it to the ref to decide, bad idea in England as our refs are massively crap i admit.

Ahhhh sorry mate, 50/50 that handball, not like he put his hand out on purpose, this accidental/not accidental is totally cack.

Common sense and leave it to the ref to decide, bad idea in England as our refs are massively crap i admit.

It did look like he moved his hand towards it.

Guest bimpy474

It did look like he moved his hand towards it.

Really ?,  i thought it was the momentum of his arm as he ran, dont you just love football and different opinions.