The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Chelsea miss a pen.

Blyth 1-0 up against Droylesden in their FA Cup replay. Jamie Mole with his first for the club.

I was in the same class as him at primary school. Forgotten how good he actually was at football back then though.

Chelsea miss a pen.

Blyth 1-0 up against Droylesden in their FA Cup replay. Jamie Mole with his first for the club.

I was in the same class as him at primary school. Forgotten how good he actually was at football back then though.

They signed him last week - think he has recently been released by Hearts. Good signing for Blyth as he brings plenty SPL experience.

Chelsea miss a pen.

They signed him last week - think he has recently been released by Hearts. Good signing for Blyth as he brings plenty SPL experience.

Fair play. Aye, the last I heard, he was playing for Hearts.

I remember Jamie Mole! Was immediately called up for the Newcastle/Northumberland national team when I made that game on FM. Him and that Huddersfield lad killing it.

By killing it, I mean getting knocked out of the qualifiers at speed. Suffering San Marino-esque campaigns.