The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

The problem is while City and 'United' are very very good sides they aren't in the same league as Barca or Real. They carry passangers such as Carrick, Fletcher, Cleverly, Anderson, Wellbeck, Clichy, Lescott, Barry and Milner. Most are quality players in their own right but in comparison to the players the very best teams possess they don't quite cut the mustard. Real and Barca have immesnse quality all over the park, they don't carry the passangers the English sides do, they're just insanely good teams.

The problem is while City and 'United' are very very good sides they aren't in the same league as Barca or Real. They carry passangers such as Carrick, Fletcher, Cleverly, Anderson, Wellbeck, Clichy, Lescott, Barry and Milner. Most are quality players in their own right but in comparison to the players the very best teams possess they don't quite cut the mustard. Real and Barca have immesnse quality all over the park, they don't carry the passangers the English sides do, they're just insanely good teams.

And these passengers made it to the champions league finals three times in the last four years? Barca are the best team in the world but Man Utd are a better team than Real.

And these passengers made it to the champions league finals three times in the last four years? Barca are the best team in the world but Man Utd are a better team than Real.

You think? For me Real have more quality all over the park. Working harder this season too.

This season Real are much better than they've been for the last few years imo, and im pretty sure they're better than Man U this season.

I really fancy Bayern for the CL this year.

They're a great dark horse bet. I was tempted to take them at twelves but bottled it, I hope I don't regret it.

They're favourites ahead of both City and Man U, hardly a dark horse!  :laugh:

You think? For me Real have more quality all over the park. Working harder this season too.

Real have more quality. Just might be that Ferguson gets the most out of his players. tbh haven't really seen any Real this season. Going off what I saw last season.

They're a great dark horse bet. I was tempted to take them at twelves but bottled it, I hope I don't regret it.

They're favourites ahead of both City and Man U, hardly a dark horse!  :laugh:

Are they? I don't think they were at the beginning. Don't take my word for that though.

If they face Real at any stage of the competition, they'll be out.

However, if they reach the final, without having faced them, probably facing Barca in the final, they could very well be winning. Doubt it though. And, would hate it to happen. Worst case scenario.