The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Watching Sweden-Holland U21s. We've got some really good players coming through here. 2-0 Sweden as it stands. Couple of these lads will definately end up at big clubs.

As far as Holland go, this Luc Castagnios(sp?) that just signed for Inter looks like he'll be a beast. Superb technique.

Now that England match is off I hope you're all tuning into SS1 tonight to watch the mighty GAWA.  O0

A win puts us 2 points behind second with a game in hand.

Why the heck is David Healy playing? He hasn't scored for 3 years ffs.

Now that England match is off I hope you're all tuning into SS1 tonight to watch the mighty GAWA.  O0

A win puts us 2 points behind second with a game in hand.

Why the heck is David Healy playing? He hasn't scored for 3 years ffs.

Laff, Feeney and Paterson are all out injured.

Watching Sweden-Holland U21s. We've got some really good players coming through here. 2-0 Sweden as it stands. Couple of these lads will definately end up at big clubs.

As far as Holland go, this Luc Castagnios(sp?) that just signed for Inter looks like he'll be a beast. Superb technique.

Who were you thinking of if i may ask? (Sweden that is)

Just one year ago we were going crazy for Germany's exciting youngsters and already we can add Gotze, Hummels, Gundogan, Grosskreutz and Schurrle. Currently 3-1 up against Brazil too. England need to copy the German model.