The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest kingdawson

They could have quite easily had a penalty in there, the way Walker went in on the Fulham player in that first scuffle.

No pen as it was not intentional.

Guest VaVaVoom

Could of done with Fulham getting a point but nevermind.

Spurs have a decent run of games whilst we are sparring with the big boys.

Guest kingdawson

Blackburn beat the s*** out of Spurs and deserved something too. We deserved three against them too IMO. They're good at taking points.

Blackburn deserved something but no way did you deserve 3. As i said before, you played slightly better but we created the better openings so draw was fair.

Guest kingdawson

Oh btw have you lot got points this season when you didn't deserve it? i can think of a few personally.

I can't, personally.

[/quote

wow. Hmm against QPR you did not deserve a point, yesterday a draw would have been a fair result. I bet there's a few more.

Oh btw have you lot got points this season when you didn't deserve it? i can think of a few personally.

I can't, personally.

Eh? Wolves and QPR we were lucky to get away with 4 points, should've been 1. Then I'd argue that we only deserved a draw from the Wigan match too. We really shouldn't be in the position to say to other team fans they have gotten lucky with getting points.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I can't, personally.

A few, like.

Guest kingdawson

Nah, I felt we were in the ascendancy and had control of midfield after we equalised. Then Defoe scored a cracking snap shot from nothing and the game changed/we had to chase.

Yes and Shola's goal was also from nothing. You can be in the ascendancy all you like, the fact is you wasn't creating anything worthwile and at 2-1 we should have wrapped it up. As i said, chances wise we created more but you played better....outcome = draw = fair= thank you.

QPR stands out as a fixture we didn't deserve anything from (though I didn't catch the whole game, I should add). Which was more than evened out by Villa, which we deserved three points from. A draw wasn't an unfair result from the Spurs game, but I was disappointed to leave the game with only 1 after Tiote bossed your midfield so convincingly.

:tiote:

Nah, I felt we were in the ascendancy and had control of midfield after we equalised. Then Defoe scored a cracking snap shot from nothing and the game changed/we had to chase.

Yes and Shola's goal was also from nothing. You can be in the ascendancy all you like, the fact is you wasn't creating anything worthwile and at 2-1 we should have wrapped it up. As i said, chances wise we created more but you played better....outcome = draw = fair= thank you.

over the 90mins i think we created the better chances. draw was quite fair though.