The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

That Eagles is a canny player

Bolton fan on here reckons he is great/Alan Smith in equal measure.

It's the same for many of the ex-Man United youths. It's obvious the talent is there it's just the consistency that means he's playing for Bolton rather than Man Utd.

theres so much shit in the Premier League now.  I tried to watch Wolves - Wigan this afternoon.  It was so fucking bad I turned it over and watched 'Wheeler Dealer's on Discovery Realtime.

What car were they working on?  :shifty:

theres so much s*** in the Premier League now.  I tried to watch Wolves - Wigan this afternoon.  It was so f***ing bad I turned it over and watched 'Wheeler Dealer's on Discovery Realtime.

a '57 Chevrolet Bel Air.  Stripped it down and painted it bright yellow.  :huff:

Sold it for £16k like.

theres so much s*** in the Premier League now.  I tried to watch Wolves - Wigan this afternoon.  It was so f***ing bad I turned it over and watched 'Wheeler Dealer's on Discovery Realtime.

a '57 Chevrolet Bel Air.  Stripped it down and painted it bright yellow.  :huff:

Sold it for £16k like.

:smitten:

Ludicrous hollywood save from Vorm IMO.

x 2, first one more so than the 2nd. Decent keeper mind.

I thought the second was the worst. It was right above his head. Did not need to leap and kick of the legs at all.

Agreed, completely routine save, can't believe some of the stuff people are saying about it. :lol: