The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Think Real will win it.

Aye, me too. They're on absolute fire at the moment, devastating.

Would be nice if it didn't end up becoming a farce though although I think both sides have learnt a bit since that awful game last season.

Casillas, Marcelo, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao, Özil, Alonso,Lass, Di Maria, Ronaldo, Benzema.

Valdes; Alves, Pique, Puyol, Abidal; Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta; Messi, Cesc, Alexis

Is Pedro not fit? If he is, he'd be one of the first names on my teamsheet. Seems to have a great knack of popping up with important goals.

Casillas, Marcelo, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao, Özil, Alonso,Lass, Di Maria, Ronaldo, Benzema.

Valdes; Alves, Pique, Puyol, Abidal; Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta; Messi, Cesc, Alexis

Is Pedro not fit? If he is, he'd be one of the first names on my teamsheet. Seems to have a great knack of popping up with important goals.

On the bench, he play midweek in the CL game

I agree he is a big game play, would have started with him

Agree. Not sure how Barça are going to line up either. Cesc on the wing? diamond in midfield?

Pedro has terrific workrate too.

Sid Lowe reckons Contreao is playing RB. Make of that what you will.

Agree. Not sure how Barça are going to line up either. Cesc on the wing, diamond in midfield?

Maybe play Iniesta a bit further forward?

Agree. Not sure how Barça are going to line up either. Cesc on the wing, diamond in midfield?

Aye, would make sense since he's played their previously. Not that they play with a rigid formation like.

I'd forgotten how utterly shit Scott Minto was, haven't watched much La Liga this season. So fucking wooden.

Aye, would make sense since he's played their previously.

I'd forgotten how utterly shit Scott Minto was, haven't watched much La Liga this season. So fucking wooden.

How did he end up being more than a pundit?

Aye, would make sense since he's played their previously. Not that they play with a rigid formation like.

Not as bad as Jason Cundy.

They shafted Mark Bolton like. Was a class anchor.

Not as bad as Jason Cundy.

That spastic was wearing some pretty special spectacles on Daft Cunts on Sky Sports tonight.

Did a uni course in it IIRC. Plus he had his foot in the door anyway.

:spit: @ Fo'sho. Fucking hell man.

In an uninteresting story when he played against us back in the day and was down by the touchline me pa could be loudly and clearly heard on Sky telling him to "fucking roll off the pitch"