The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Goal music is bad.

Bolton actually playing Depeche Mode as their goal music is worse.

Reckon it would be canny if a team used a completely unsuitable tune.

Say, every time Walsall score, True by Spandau Ballet comes belting out.

After that much watched clip of their fans they should play One Step Beyond by Madness.

Ha, I was unaware of this clip, but Youtube has left me with a new found respect for the Saddlers.

Can anyone think of an 'important match' (big game) where Ronaldo has turned up and played to his ability? Can only think of one game when he was still in the Champions League and it was like a one man show against Barcelona.

Champions League final against Chelsea in 2008. Copa del Rey final last year he scored the winner.

Off the top of my head.

Even when he scores he flatters to decieve/is anonymous most of the game. I've said it before, but he spends most of the season sitting upfront plundering goals that when he gets into a game like this he ends up on the periphary. The Manchester United Ronaldo was much more involved in general play.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What was all that about the sixpence? Didn't seem to make any sense.

125 years ago the original owners of Arsenal all gave Harry Redknapp a sixpence for their first football. Sadly, it was deflated, and Redknapp wanted £10 for the foot pump.

Watching this delayed as we were watching the La Liga game.

Anyone else hear Shearer saying 'how about this for a pass' about Jones finding a teammate 10 yards away under no pressure whatsoever? :jesuswept:

He was giving him big licks on 5Live too, also: Le Tiss (or equivilant) - Man Utd were shaky at the back and didn't control things as well as they'd have liked , Shearer - Man Utd looked really solid.

Watching this delayed as we were watching the La Liga game.

Anyone else hear Shearer saying 'how about this for a pass' about Jones finding a teammate 10 yards away under no pressure whatsoever? :jesuswept:

Shearer's rubbish. Absolutely rubbish.