The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

That keeper...did he play for Southampton against us in the Roeder FA cup run? Won 1-0 Dyer scored but I think the keeper went off injured or something, seem to remember him for some reason.

Aye. Dexter Blackstock went in goal and we opted not to shoot for the 30 mins or so he was in. Was live on TV for some reason IIRC.

That keeper...did he play for Southampton against us in the Roeder FA cup run? Won 1-0 Dyer scored but I think the keeper went off injured or something, seem to remember him for some reason.

Aye. Dexter Blackstock went in goal and we opted not to shoot for the 30 mins or so he was in. Was live on TV for some reason IIRC.

I honestly can't even remember this game ever happening.

Exceptional knowledge

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/4703860.stm

Well bar the minutes big Dex was in goal but who cares

Love the disparity of Blackpools away following compared to last year. Mugs.

That's what I thought whilst watching their game today. Pathetic. Remember seeing the same happen with Wigan when they went back down, happens with all all of them.

Exceptional knowledge

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/4703860.stm

Well bar the minutes big Dex was in goal but who cares

:lol probably shouldn't take that as a compliment but I will anyway. I still remember shouting at the TV for us to have some shots, nee joy.

Good defence we had out that day - Ramage, Bramble, Boumsong, Elliott. Fuck me.

Love the disparity of Blackpools away following compared to last year. Mugs.

That's what I thought whilst watching their game today. Pathetic. Remember seeing the same happen with Wigan when they went back down, happens with all all of them.

It's always the same the 2nd season they're up. I remember Reading first season, 3k fans, next season, 1k max. I'm no perfect fan (far from it) but glory fuckers do my nut in.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Remember that. Blackstock got a lot of cheers from the Gallowgate :lol: