The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

How do most people feel about Harry now he's having such success with Tottenham? Are people wishing he came to us.

He wouldn't have lasted six months under our lot.

Wasn't he Ashley's pick though?

So was Keegan.

How do most people feel about Harry now he's having such success with Tottenham? Are people wishing he came to us.

He wouldn't have lasted six months under our lot.

Wasn't he Ashley's pick though?

So was Keegan.

Spurs also give Harry money to spend. He's spent alot.

Bale making the most of that :lol:

Hate the rolling around the floor carry on. If I get halfed I cant get back into my feet quick enough to try to show it didnt hurt. Cant for the life of me getting away with play acting like ive been broken in two. Pathetic.

Hate the rolling around the floor carry on. If I get halfed I cant get back into my feet quick enough to try to show it didnt hurt. Cant for the life of me getting away with play acting like ive been broken in two. Pathetic.

You can only hope that the referee is able to see through the acting when making his decision.  Easy to see why most players are at it.

You can only hope that the referee is able to see through the acting when making his decision.  Easy to see why most players are at it.

Just makes an already incredibly difficult job harder really. So much cheating goes on now anyway I dont know why its gets me riled, should be used to it by now.