The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Stoke and Liverpool. I don't think I hate any teams as much as I hate those two.

Can't deny Stoke's run of form is impressive though, if they close it out today they'll have 17 points from 24, losing only to Man City and beating Spurs and Everton.

How many points were we ahead of Stoke when we beat them? Turnaround has been tremendous, fair play to them to fixing their ills as they were shit against us and a couple of times in the early part of the season.

Old, slow (and obviously without the magic sell on increase) he may be but Crouch has been a very decent signing for them.

Stoke and Liverpool. I don't think I hate any teams as much as I hate those two.

Can't deny Stoke's run of form is impressive though, if they close it out today they'll have 17 points from 24, losing only to Man City and beating Spurs and Everton.

Not denying it just stating my detest for the club and the horrible brand of "football" they play.

Huddersfield lead.  :)

2 up now. Rhodes scores again. The boy is class.

A big step up in quality from League 1 to the Premiership though.

No doubt, he'd still get goals though imo. At only 21 he's still a way from reaching his peak as well.