Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Mbiwa doesn't look like a full back to me. I'd agree with Dave, and shift Santon across and bring in Dummett.

We've just had two successive shut-outs against Chelsea and Spurs, so I can't see the case for major changes. It's not as though Colo has been pulling up trees this season.

Dummett is useless. League 1/SPL footballer.

:kasper: Useless is a bit strong like

Don't think he's played enough for us yet to really comment tbh. He looked excellent against Leeds which suggests he's at least Championship level though.

danny simpson looked good in benfica.

True like I said its hard to make any judgement considering the games he's played.

Don't think he's played enough for us yet to really comment tbh. He looked excellent against Leeds which suggests he's at least Championship level though.

danny simpson looked good in benfica.

True like I said its hard to make any judgement considering the games he's played.

its what I was driving at in an oblique way.

Guest icemanblue

Look forward to hearing what his ex, Ronaldo, has to say about this.

As soon as he can see the keyboard through the tears, he'll be here.

He's piping up because it's fucking freezing here at the moment and dreaming of the warmer argentine climate. Just wait until spring hits, the daffodils pop up and he'll quieten down again. Though I fully expect him to leave at the end of the season, shame like as I have his name on my shirt..

It has to be difficult living so far away from his family like. Colo has still gave 100% in my opinion since all this first came out and I just can't help but love the bloke. Shame it's going to end like this but his effort never dropped during his time here and in the period of consolidation from going down to coming back up he was excellent.

I think there's every chance we'll let him go in the summer - MYM will have had all this season to adjust properly and we can bring in the physical stopper we need to play alongside him (assuming whoever it is can displace Iron Mike of course....)

Be very interesting to see if he starts tomorrow.