Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

You're right of course. I just found it hugely ironic that you of all people would complain about people being overly critical :lol:

I haven't been overly critical about our shit manager, can you say the same about you criticising a player for missing a game he might now play in?

How's that humble pie chaps?

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 3m

Says "if he's ready got no hesitation about putting him in." If not Safc game then, Mcfc or Chelsea. "Colo has had really good week." #Nufc

Pardew says Coloccini "not too far" from fitness after returning from treatment in Argentina. Not been training with group but close. #Nufc

was there nowhere else he could get treatment that was a bit closer than other side of the planet? :dontknow:

Says "if he's ready got no hesitation about putting him in." If not Safc game then, Mcfc or Chelsea. "Colo has had really good week." #Nufc

Pardew says Coloccini "not too far" from fitness after returning from treatment in Argentina. Not been training with group but close. #Nufc

was there nowhere else he could get treatment that was a bit closer than other side of the planet? :dontknow:

If it gets him fit in the next week or so, he can get on the next space shuttle for all I care.

Maybe there were other factors that came into play besides proximity :dontknow:

As much as I love Colo and see him as one of the best CB's we have ever had I am starting to wish he had fkd off so we could have replaced him.

Long term injury pop home yeah ok maybe but after all the s*** it caused last season and it being Derby weekend feels like he doesn't give a s***.

He SHOULD be in the dugout as club Captain supporting the squad, he can p*ss off home after the match.

Oh dear.

As much as I love Colo and see him as one of the best CB's we have ever had I am starting to wish he had fkd off so we could have replaced him.

Long term injury pop home yeah ok maybe but after all the s*** it caused last season and it being Derby weekend feels like he doesn't give a s***.

He SHOULD be in the dugout as club Captain supporting the squad, he can p*ss off home after the match.

Oh dear.

:spit:

Golden!!

That’s totally irrelevant, if his family are in Argentina then going back to receive treatment makes sense.

Guest antz1uk

Been some pathetic comments on here the last few days all based on what some people don't know, complete conjecture getting people wound up over what looks like nothing much at all. Some of the stuff I've read has been an embarrassment

Been some pathetic comments on here the last few days all based on what some people don't know, complete conjecture getting people wound up over what looks like nothing much at all. Some of the stuff I've read has been an embarrassment

Totally agree mate.

Some of the abuse on this thread is utterly embarrassing

Sorry the independent ran an article about his likely return and people responded to it. If people had known what was actually going on, rather than what was reported, I doubt anyone would have made their comments.

Well exactly, thats the point isnt it?

The people now gloating about said comments aren't much better.