Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

So people rather have Dummet playing then splitting up our CB pairing and playing our best central defender?

When two players are in such form and have managed to create a decent partnership at CB I think its very understandable that most do not ant that disrupting.  Had we replaced Simpson this would not even be a problem but as it is is going to be Colo back in then MYM at RB. That's fine but what about the next game, Debuchy will be back in at RB and with Colo back in at CB who misses out?

Willio or Mapou?

Depends, if Colo and Willo works then Mapou is moved out, if it doesn't Mapou will play centrally and Colo will have to earn his place. Also, fwiw, I'd rather play Haidara over Dummet.

Is Taylor fit? he could sticj him in at RB, he won't be as stupid as to play Colo there.... is he ?

But yeah if it is a case of Santon to RB then Haidara at LB would be fine.

It's for one match and we are playing Norwich at home. The sum of the 2 CBs is better than what else we have seen his season.

Besides if we don't play Dummett or Haidara against weak opposition at home, when will they get their game time if we don't loan them out? For the same reason Bigirimana should be improving instead of stagnating here.

Guest Roger Kint

So people rather have Dummet playing then splitting up our CB pairing and playing our best central defender?

When two players are in such form and have managed to create a decent partnership at CB I think its very understandable that most do not ant that disrupting.  Had we replaced Simpson this would not even be a problem but as it is is going to be Colo back in then MYM at RB. That's fine but what about the next game, Debuchy will be back in at RB and with Colo back in at CB who misses out?

Willio or Mapou?

Depends, if Colo and Willo works then Mapou is moved out, if it doesn't Mapou will play centrally and Colo will have to earn his place. Also, fwiw, I'd rather play Haidara over Dummet.

Is Taylor fit? he could sticj him in at RB, he won't be as stupid as to play Colo there.... is he ?

But yeah if it is a case of Santon to RB then Haidara at LB would be fine.

Taylor should never play FB again. Mental idea

Guest Roger Kint

It's for one match and we are playing Norwich at home. The sum of the 2 CBs is better than what else we have seen his season.

Besides if we don't play Dummett or Haidara against weak opposition at home, when will they get their game time if we don't loan them out? For the same reason Bigirimana should be improving instead of stagnating here.

I would play one mainly as its an extra attacking option. MYM at LB(or right) breaks up our options going forward.

The only change should be at full back, with Santon moving over and Dummett or Haidara dropping in, I don't really mind which.

Barring further injuries, anything else would be mental.

I'd prefer this, but I expect MYM at right back.

The only change should be at full back, with Santon moving over and Dummett or Haidara dropping in, I don't really mind which.

I'd like to see Anita and HBA start in a game where the onus will be on us to attack.

He will be posed a difficult question if he breaks up the MYM-Willo partnership which has been working well by bringing in Colo. I can't see him dropping Colo back to the bench when Debuchy comes back after Norwich.

I'd go for this:

Krul

Santon.          Willo.        Mbiwa.      Haidara

Anita

HBA.                Sissoko.  Cabaye.      Gouffran

Remy

Tiote and Ameobi will obviously start though.

I'd like to see Anita and HBA start in a game where the onus will be on us to attack.

I meant in defence like.

Guest bimpy474

Would much prefer Yanga-Mbiwa at right-back and the Willicini partnership in the middle.

Against Norwich I'd be tempted not to play Colo, Elmander has given Colo nightmares a couple of times before. Including Colo getting rightly sent off for elbowing him.

Guest bimpy474

Does Elmander actually start for Norwich? can't say i have seen them but was under the impression they pack the midfield and just play RVW upfront on his own.

Started 6 and 5 on as sub.....seems pretty much a regular player in the first team.

I'd go for this:

Krul

Santon.          Willo.        Mbiwa.      Haidara

Anita

HBA.                Sissoko.  Cabaye.      Gouffran

Remy

Tiote and Ameobi will obviously start though.

Why would you drop our captain tiote when he has argubably being our best player last few games

I'd hardly call playing your captain and best centre-back mental mind. Williamson's not the answer and it's a bit harsh, but Colo back now with Mbiwa right-back, then Debuchy back with Mbiwa & Colo (ie, our best back four) is what we should be aiming for.

Mbiwa doesn't look like a full back to me. I'd agree with Dave, and shift Santon across and bring in Dummett.

We've just had two successive shut-outs against Chelsea and Spurs, so I can't see the case for major changes. It's not as though Colo has been pulling up trees this season.

I'd hardly call playing your captain and best centre-back mental mind. Williamson's not the answer and it's a bit harsh, but Colo back now with Mbiwa right-back, then Debuchy back with Mbiwa & Colo (ie, our best back four) is what we should be aiming for.

Mbiwa and Colo will never be the answer, man. Accident waiting to happen playing them together.