Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Pardew just wants to not get dicked much between now and the end of the season to reduce the pressure on himself. We're less likely to get dicked with Colo in the side.

Ultimately none of the 4 CBs are anywhere near good enough for Newcastle United at this stage of their careers and I've been saying it all season.

Pardew just wants to not get dicked much between now and the end of the season to reduce the pressure on himself. We're less likely to get dicked with Colo in the side.

Ultimately none of the 4 CBs are anywhere near good enough for Newcastle United at this stage of their careers and I've been saying it all season.

Of course some of them are good enough - if given a functioning unit ahead of them.  Andy OB was good enough under SBR for fooks sake

You're no more right than you've ever been. Colo and Mapou are both good enough.

Admittedly we're never going to agree on this :lol:

Of course some of them are good enough - if given a functioning unit ahead of them.  Andy OB was good enough under SBR for fooks sake

He wasn't good enough, though. Which is why away from home we were generally always found out against top 8 sides.

We defended from the front and had a brilliant attack, the best midfield I've seen in our colours and a very consistent goalkeeper. We won games in spite of the CB pairing till Woodgate arrived.

You're no more right than you've ever been. Colo and Mapou are both good enough.

Colo and Mapou would get laughed off the park at almost ever PL club, man. We'll be much better off when we get some proper defenders in the middle. Hopefully MYM will get up to standard in time.

Colo and Mapou would get laughed off the park at almost ever PL club, man. We'll be much better off when we get some proper defenders in the middle. Hopefully MYM will get up to standard in time.

They'd not be laughed off the park at all.  Ridiculous hyperbole

:lol:

Christ you post some unbelievable dross at times but this is up there with the worst.

Christ you post some unbelievable dross at times but this is up there with the worst.

This

As per usual it's all Pardew's fault the players play like shit and get outpaced by Charlie Adam. None of their responsibility. We get it.

As per usual it's all Pardew's fault the players play like shit and get outpaced by Charlie Adam. None of their responsibility. We get it.

You backed Pardew 100% and said he was magnificent. We get it.

Good luck finding evidence to that effect. Not sure how you got onto Pardew from claiming that nearly every club in the division would laugh at Coloccini and Yanga-Mbiwa like, but carry on.

Good luck finding evidence to that effect. Not sure how you got onto Pardew from claiming that nearly every club in the division would laugh at Coloccini and Yanga-Mbiwa like, but carry on.

Not quite sure how you think the fact I stopped backing Pardew 15 month ago, compared to 18 month ago for you gives you a moral high ground on the matter. I gave him as much of a chance as a reasonable person could, made a decision and stopped going. If you think going to the games and bitching about the bloke behind closed doors makes a difference, fair play.

It interferes with your judgment of the players again and again, man. We all know the bloke's shit. There's no need to create an artificial defence for players who don't deserve it.

Deaf ears with Colo. He can do no wrong, even with Carragher, Neville and the rest of the country laughing at him (and us) every week.

Agreed. He's put in some horrible performances and is always one of the first to look/play like he doesn't care. He's slow and he's average in the air, he needs to be fully focused and committed to put in good performances. A lot of the time he just doesn't seem to care.

This place is ridiculous when it comes to Colo. Months prior to hiim saying he wanted to leave last season I was one of a few to say he was playing very poorly. ONly after his dad started mouthing off did people accept he had gone off the boil.

I don't want him to be captain. If we had any type of decent transfer policy I would say I would want him replaced.

Deaf ears with Colo. He can do no wrong, even with Carragher, Neville and the rest of the country laughing at him (and us) every week.

Agreed. He's put in some horrible performances and is always one of the first to look/play like he doesn't care. He's slow and he's average in the air, he needs to be fully focused and committed to put in good performances. A lot of the time he just doesn't seem to care.

This place is ridiculous when it comes to Colo. Months prior to hiim saying he wanted to leave last season I was one of a few to say he was playing very poorly. ONly after his dad started mouthing off did people accept he had gone off the boil.

I don't want him to be captain. If we had any type of decent transfer policy I would say I would want him replaced.

Oh well that's Ronaldo proven right now he has you on his side.

Eh, it was only a few pages back you were saying he is great and how you rated him even in the relegation season which I called you on.

Eh, it was only a few pages back you were saying he is great and how you rated him even in the relegation season which I called you on.

What the hell's the relegation season got to do with now? :lol:

What the hell's the relegation season got to do with now? :lol:

In that thread you were trying to claim you were the first to like him and have always rated him and that everyone jumped on the Colo band wagon, now your quick to criticise him and claim that in some people's eyes he can do no wrong.