Our away support

Guest BooBoo

Got to cringe at these lads dressed up like football factory or whatever hoying their arms about like a bunch of mockneys. infact i had the pleasure of bumping into the 'north sheilds aggro crew' last night........

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41787_214277156210_9019_n.jpg

Guest neesy111

Got to cringe at these lads dressed up like football factory or whatever hoying their arms about like a bunch of mockneys. infact i had the pleasure of bumping into the 'north sheilds aggro crew' last night........

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41787_214277156210_9019_n.jpg

I bet they buy their YSL shirts etc from Sports Direct.

As far as I can see, last night was a complete one off. You had the unfortunate coincidences of the 'on the pitch' chant, combined with the perfect timing of the goal and the massed ranks of undesirable teenage scum who had gathered pitchside; nothing more nothing less. Those conditions won't be replicated for it to happen again this season.

I'm gonna sound like an old bugger here (I am 38 :D) but it's a generational thing. I remember when I did my first away games at the age of 17 and the experience was nout like what it must have been down at Darlo. Some of the teenage element believe they are a law unto themselves and probably the only way it will get dealt with (outside of bans, etc) is for some of the older contingent amongst our lot to get the little bastards by the scruff of the neck and sort it out. Last night has dragged the club into the news for the wrong reasons again, with the press and the self-righteous mackems having a field day. Hopefully it will just be a one off this season.

As far as I can see, last night was a complete one off. You had the unfortunate coincidences of the 'on the pitch' chant, combined with the perfect timing of the goal and the massed ranks of undesirable teenage scum who had gathered pitchside; nothing more nothing less. Those conditions won't be replicated for it to happen again this season.

This is probably closest to the truth for me. I've been to a few hundred games and I've never seen anything too bad.

One of my biggest pet hates is very drunk people so I probably wouldn't go to games if it was as bad as some are suggesting.

The thug element within our supporters has been clear to me for years now tbh. Its not something unique to NUFC though.

Football will always attract this kind of idiot - and films like Football Factory do football no favours. This isn't the first pitch invasion, and won't be the last.

That was definitely the most pissed i've been at a match, pointless getting mortal to such a point that you can't remember any of the match.

DRUNKEN TOON LOUT ON RAMPAGE

:lol: At least I had the decency to go and sit outside on my own.

I doubt I could have made it to the pitch, waste of a tenner really.

Pretty miserable sight tbh. Pitch invasion after a 0-2 win in a preseason friendly against Darlington...

It's sights like this that make us even more of a laughing stock across the country.

I am pretty surprised no one has mentioned the lack of security. Darlington did not pay for the Police to be there (obviously eyeing a bigger profit for themselves), the Police only turned up on a 999 call. There were what, 3 or 4 stewards tops as well. Infact all those dickhead 17 year olds down the front were being told off by some little woman, it took our own older blokes to go down there and do the policing themselves.

The invasion itself would have gone down as a little humerous celebration if it wasn't for the inability to control the riled drunks after the majority got back into the stands.

The invasion also ended because Newcastle United fans were booing and telling them to get back now, we were our own security.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Stop being so melodramatic.

He'd have to stop posting for that to happen.

... you have the power, JH. YOU HAVE THE POWER!

Pretty miserable sight tbh. Pitch invasion after a 0-2 win in a preseason friendly against Darlington...

It's sights like this that make us even more of a laughing stock across the country.

It wasnt after winning , it was after Sammy scored.

I couldn't like, it would literally be the end of the world for him.

I couldn't like, it would literally be the end of the world for him.

You think?

Guest neesy111

Agreed.