Our away support

Guest BooBoo

Having looked at kane's old posts, looks like he's an active member of Toon Ultras.

Considering Toonultras isn't even active anymore..?

Probably not as active as they were initially, but they still exist as far as I'm aware.

Was apparently released at 3am and had to get a taxi back which cost him £65.

Well he did make a saving by cancelling his DD for his season ticket.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnv6cjiFAA1qjyk5u.png

(This has to be a smiley. Surely?!?!?!?!)

I thought the TU hated violence?  :facepalm:

I thought the TU hated violence?  :facepalm:

There's no such thing as TU anymore.

Ah. When they were around i'm sure it used to try and distance itself from fighting though?

Of course. As a group obviously, but you've got to take into account this doesn't shape the opinions of individuals.

I thought the TU hated violence?  :facepalm:

There's no such thing as TU anymore.

Ah. When they were around i'm sure it used to try and distance itself from fighting though?

Of course. As a group obviously, but you've got to take into account this doesn't shape the opinions of individuals.

:thup:

Guest MAG4LIFE

have yous lot not gor out better to do then slag other people off just because they enjoy the match in a different way to you a bet hes done more travelling a supporting the club then alot of yous lot!!

have yous lot not gor out better to do then slag other people off just because they enjoy the match in a different way to you a bet hes done more travelling a supporting the club then alot of yous lot!!

:dowie:

:lol: ;D :mackems:

:facepalm:

Still giggling at that post, "just because they enjoy they match in a different way", aye how dare you lot slag this lad off just because his way of enjoying the match is running onto the pitch and attempting to knock ten shades of shit out of people. How dare you.

:lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

What a fucking bellend you are.

Fucking hell, GRATE POAST MAN!!!11!!!!!!

That's one of the best posts ever in a weird sort of way. :lol:

Proper hardcore lyyykkkkkkkkkkkk.

Sirs, although it may be the case that my acquaintance is indeed a pure radge daftie, I assure you that his fealty to the club and the ardor with which he provides his vocal furtherance are beyond reproach.

Sirs, although it may be the case that my acquaintance is indeed a pure radge daftie, I assure you that his fealty to the club and the ardor with which he provides his vocal furtherance are beyond reproach.

:lol:

Gd nite in bamboo m8?

If acting like a twat is supporting your club, then he can f**k off to be honest and take his radgie mates with him. Little prick should be banned from games for life.

Quality that like.  Give BlueStar the post of the year award right now.

and that makes any sort of difference, how ? and i'm fairly certain that if thats how he shows his support then the club would rather do without his 'support'.