Our away support

Guest BooBoo

I know one of the f***ing mongs on the pitch in the fighting.

Same here. :lol: Know him canny well too despite him being a grade A moron. Embarrassing.

Ditto :lol:

I was speaking to him before the match, didn't realise he was fighting til I saw him tagged in a photo with the kid in the green t-shirt who got arrested.

Aye, he was all over SSN and I spotted him straight away in this picture as well:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01948/violence_1948125c.jpg

Idiot.

There's someone on Pie and Bovril saying a 40 something Leeds female fan was set upon at Berwick station. Newcastle 'fans' had to be held back by police with battons. I was at the game and there didn't seem to be anyone at it who would cause bother, however I heard loads stayed in the town centre drinking. Someone I spoke to last night who was with them during the day said they were 'mental', so the story could be true.

Leeds could be total carnage. Maybe it's a good thing tickets are £30+. :/

Same here. :lol: Know him canny well too despite him being a grade A moron. Embarrassing.

I was speaking to him before the match, didn't realise he was fighting til I saw him tagged in a photo with the kid in the green t-shirt who got arrested.

Aye, he was all over SSN and I spotted him straight away in this picture as well:

Idiot.

They do their best to give Adidas trainers a bad name like.

Idiot.

Which one do you lot know like?

I like away games. They're fun. And i don't get p*ssed before them, because i like to actually be able to see and tell whats happening on the pitch.

I like to get p*ssed because the match is almost always s*** and it means I can enjoy myself. :snod:

Why not stay away & do summit you actually enjoy doing then ??  Playing out on your skate board maybe .....

:lol: What?

Idiot.

Perhaps the Police should trawl through our Materialism thread to find out which posters on here have been buying adidas trainers recently? Would help them speed up identifying the arseholes that took part in all this.

I got a pint smashed in my face at half time at the Cardiff game,by a drunken thug for absolutely no reason,other than he thought i was a cockney! Saw him at the next game,he didnt even recognise me. Some right Twats amongst our great support.

POIDH

Our fans are fantastic on the whole. In a group of 6000 drunken football fans there simply must be a group of thugs.

My take on friday was that the first pitch invasion was funny, regrettable but funny. Expect to hear that chant in the future too BTW, it will be sung at every away game we have next season but i doubt we will ever see it happen again.

The secondary problems that occurred were mindless children who thought they were being clever, the majority had nothing to do with this, in fact it was our fans who stopped it from continuing.

BTW the security at the ground was shocking, not an excuse for what happened though.

Idiot.

Perhaps the Police should trawl through our Materialism thread to find out which posters on here have been buying adidas trainers recently? Would help them speed up identifying the arseholes that took part in all this.

Tooj - head of the crime family.

Our fans are fantastic on the whole. In a group of 6000 drunken football fans there simply must be a group of thugs.

My take on friday was that the first pitch invasion was funny, regrettable but funny. Expect to hear that chant in the future too BTW, it will be sung at every away game we have next season but i doubt we will ever see it happen again.

The secondary problems that occurred were mindless children who thought they were being clever, the majority had nothing to do with this, in fact it was our fans who stopped it from continuing.

BTW the security at the ground was shocking, not an excuse for what happened though.

Pretty much the way I see it, the initial pitch invation was pretty funny, how anyone can kick up too much of a fuss about it is beyond me (it was a firday night, pre-season friendly in Darlo man ffs). The aftermath caused by the daft minority was just cringeworthy though.

massive difference. we were celebrating winning a cup semi-final and getting to wembley. what were the newcastle fans celebrating? absolutely nothing.
I don't think they quite understand how much Shola Ameobi's little brother scoring means to us. The FA Trophy is pale in comparison.